1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FireBone, Oct 21, 2004.

1. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

why don't they have cloby up as a bloodline

2. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

Not sure, a moderator is better to answer that, next time try a private message instead, btw welcome to the forums!

3. CRG

CRG Top Dog

the colby bloodline has kinda faded out but there are still good colby dogs out there. if you go to services at the top right of the page and hit request you can ask for colby to be added to the bloodline section.hope this helps.

4. who

who Top Dog

i got a "COLBY" female and she was whelped on this OLDTIMER's yard she is GAME still scratching so dont tell ME that colby dont have it anymore.......of course this line isnt the same as today (the stocky ones) the old man breeds to the REAL standards of pitbull GAMENESS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2004
  5. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i did not say nothing about colby not being game.just not a whole bunch of them out there anymore.i have nothing aganist the colby dogs they are just not what they used to be.

6. Wish I Had Some Colby Blood.

7. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I found the bloodline up here today, but thanks for the info anyway

8. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

Here's an email where might be able to get a Colby. loucolby@colbypitbull.com

9. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Get some Lopasy dogs, or something from Finley's Bo, they come from the Colby dogs.

10. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

11. Wel I was wondering the same thing, I'm probally getting a Colby soon.. :)

12. My main stud dog is colby/carver /chinaman, wouldnt trade him for anything.

13. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

my homie has a colby pit its on the big side but he is real energitic.

14. Mine is 9 months old colby/jeep.

15. no colby blood ? almost all dogs can trace back to colby what about redboy blood teals sarge is strait colby

16. cheesehog

cheesehog Pup

if u look back into alot of todays peds you will see colby dogs in there somewhere

17. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

redboy ant bred like that! lol

18. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

I have two Fiarris dogs which are the purest Colby/Neblitt dogs still around. Proud to have em.

19. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

20. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog