1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby on game dogs

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bdub, Mar 11, 2010.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lmao C ,I believe you ole Dex did me the same and he was pissed off at me for a post on a thread and he thought I was talkin bout him lmao.....Dex Dex Dex..lol

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Damn Yawl is lucky as Dex has never Pmed me yet. LMAO

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sai I was wasted and posted on a thread and I don't even remember the name of it and Dex thought I was talkin to him lol...so I wake up the next day and logged on GD and I am getting cussed the fuck out by Dex through PM..li am hungover and half out of it and wondering wtf did I do ? Lol and I realized I didn't do shit and Dex was tripping lmao.

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

By dex's recent post he thinks the whole world is talking about him like he is so fucking famous in the bulldog world. LMAOROTF.

c_note, treezpitz and bamaman like this.
  5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Major healing up in my home when I got him back.

Attached Files:

6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Major these days 51 lbs.cw. just a good old honest bulldog.

Attached Files:

7. promoe

promoe Top Dog

good lookin animal dex

corvettedex likes this.
  8. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Thank you , He is a good one.

9. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

51 chain weight or conditioned? If the latter, that's one big dog.

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

He was 52 lbs yesterday. That's a cropped pic that makes Major look bigger. He is a tall rangy hound.

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Give folks a little idea of his rangy Ness !

Attached Files:

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Here is a side shot of Townsends. Major Colby, 52 lbs c.w. in this pic. His condition weight is 47- 49 . However I keep my hounds with in 5 lbs of condition wiegjt. He will be 6 years old this November 11 th.

Attached Files:

13. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

The thieves must have told you his conditioned weight too. Those are the nicest thieves I have ever heard of. He is a good looking dog but even the look in his eye in the last pic is telling me not to believe your story. lol

Saiyagin and Granite Co. like this.
  14. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

The look in a picture of a bulldogs eye. Lmao. I'm sure you have so much better bulldogs and more experience Trezzz. Major I'd excited while my wife is going to pet him. However condition weight. I my self have brought him to 47 lbs. The day he was returned he was 47. He a natural 54 - 55 . c.w. One thing I can say for certain as a matter of fact is this. John R. Colby himself bought a pair of Major and Ravens pups from me. That alone is an honor. I don't care if anyone likes my Colby hounds , The family of Colby hounds I have are The Best Living Winning Pure Colby Stock on The Planet. Folks have traveled as far as Buffalo N.Y. to Dallas Texas to buy my pups. I'm not even a breeder. This old Colby blood sells it's self.

15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Today's pic just for you Trezz.

Attached Files:

16. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Major at 53 lbs c.w.

Attached Files:

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I never said anything about the quality of your dogs, Dex. I was only making a comment about your story. And about how your dog looks like he don't even believe it yet LOLOL. Take care, Dex.

Saiyagin and Granite Co. like this.
  18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Damn Treez, I almost spit out my coffee laughing. LMAO
    Even Redjohn or whatever his name is dont believe he will be the next GrCh. Buck because of a jolly egg he destroyed in couple hours. LMAO

treezpitz likes this.
  19. promoe

promoe Top Dog

Dex are you going to cross your Gaston dog to your Colby stuff?:)

20. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

That's a good question, as of now I'm not certain. Based on what I have seen with my own eyes R.J. and Raven have been out in deep water , and came back in , then went back out. It's a cross that has shown to that be successful. Guks. GR.CH. Hobo was a similar cross as far as family's go. However RJ. Is still young and I'm in no hurry to breed them. I will say that crossing a proven family of Bulldogs, into the proven Colby family has shown to be successful for many years. I have a few friends that are excited to see how that breeding would turn out.