1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby on game dogs

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bdub, Mar 11, 2010.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

That's an hour of your life you'll never get back lol. I can say I pissed the furthest though lol. I like Dex but I wish he'd leave the "champion major" story alone.

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Dex is just too gullible , if someone tells Dex that his dog could be the next GrCh. Buck because he wrecked a jolly egg in 2 hrs or less Dex would believe it. LMAO

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Those that know, know. He comes from a family of winners and has continued to represent the breed as an Honest Bulldog. As of now He has also produced winning bulldogs. I don't care if ya like it , learn to love it !

Attached Files:

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol nobody ever said shit about what family he came from. I believe it's just that far fetched story as to how he became a champion that everyone has an issue swallowing. You keep putting it out there as if people are knocking the Colby dogs and don't believe the shit you say because your saying it about a Colby dog..... And it's not the case, people don't believe that story because of Dex, ain't got anything to do with major. So stop playing it out as if by not believing your shit that people don't like Colby dogs

treezpitz likes this.
  5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You mean people don't really steal dogs and then champ them out and then return them with all of their match reports? I figured that was common practice.

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Only on gamedog and wherever else Dex told that bullshit

7. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Ch Major at 51 lbs.c.w , People steal Bull Dogs since they arrived here. I am lucky and blessed to have a stand up Man that over the years bought several bulldogs from me and knew about Major being stolen from a so called friend. He took him from the dope Boyz that bought him, returned Him to me. The only reason a few don't believe it can and did happen is because He's a Colby hound. Also you guys don't know me, I am a p.m. away, years ago I sent out a few p.m's with no response back. So I am a Man that has no reason to make up anything about dam Bulldog, that I can only take credit for buying. My accomplishments as a man go above and beyond a local Ch. As I'm a National Ch. In Drag Racing ect. So for the week ass bitches, who don't believe it. That's on you. Peace out

8. c_note

c_note CH Dog

It has nothin to do with the dogs blood. We don't believe it because it's unbelievable. These "dope boys" bought the dog, chamber it out, and gave it back free? Not around here. You not taking what another man bought with tough talk and a story in my parts. Even if it was stolen. You can either can buy it back, take it up with who stole it, or try to steal it back. Ain't no honor system these days, or the old ones either! Didn't they steal Dibo and Bolio?? Folks knew who did what and wasn't willin to go get the dogs for one reason or the other.

I received a pm from you but a) I don't talk to strangers over the net I don't know or trust and b) 51 is a lil small for what I got. This ain't a drag racing board so most don't care about that, national or not. When you go talkin up your dogs and the Colby bloodline like its the best cause it's one of the oldest, ppl don't like it. There are folks out there duckin Johnny Law to keep these dogs worth bragging about. Yet you brag about dogs that ain't seen real action. If YOU are not out there with em, you just makin more noise for nothin. If you WERE out there with em, you wouldn't be bragging on a public forum issuing hollow challenges. Who's going to agree to something illegal with someone they don't know??? Keep doggin boys!!!

bamaman likes this.
  9. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Winners Win, I am known though out the the South Eastern United States. You think I need a piece of paper that from SDJ or any other recognized sporting dog association hanging on my wall for 3 local wins that a bunch of low life's that fought and handled my stolen dog that earned his Ch. On game Ness, and ability. However, I still have The Best old winning Colby blood on the Planet. John R Colby himself called me for a pair of Major and Ravens last litter. I have nothing to prove to the unbelievers here on gsmedog. I would be happy for any man to get his stolen bulldog back, instead of jealous and envious.

Attached Files:

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Who ever said for free? Nothing is free in life.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man quit puttin your personal shit out there...Zip It.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Seriously bud not many here care about drag racing.Dont incriminate yourself and then add P info...

13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

My personal accomplishments, I won those events. Don't nobody care about a local dogfight. That is that.

14. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Animal Control, the local PD or Sheriff's Department, and the news do. That's why nobody believes any of your stories. DOGFIGHTING IS ILLEGAL AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD ADMIT TO IT ON THE INTERNET TO A BUNCH OF FACELESS NAMES!!! Most of us know a "local dogfight" as you called it is still illegal! You just put out all your personal info, I bet you would put another persons business out there as well. IF, GALAXY SIZE IIIIIIFFF, your story was true, you even told your boys nick/handle and where he was from earlier in this post. Take this how you want but you are the worst kind of snitch. Dry snitch. I'm not sayin you cooperated with the man or anything! Not at all. You just give too much info to prove you're more than you are. You'll get somebody else fucked up by bragging. If nobody cares about a local fight, why tell us all about it then get mad we don't believe it??

15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

1st thing I did was take Major to the Vet and got documentation on him as well as a full physical, wounds treated, and had him chipped. In my town The Local Animal Police know me very well. Ben Spence is over my town and was the 1st man on the seen back in 1977 when my mother died in a car accident. His father Congressman Floyed Spence (rip )was a friend of my family. Ben was a up and coming with the local Police for the sheriff's dept. We all know each other. I have had 33 Bulldogs on my 5 acer's Of land . I dam sure don't need fame based own a low life dog thief that sold my boy into a life of Do or Die. Major was one that overcame adversity in a big way. God will was for me to get him back so shall it was.In downsizing I placed bulldogs with hunters though out my community,
    Hog hunting is Big in my town, I'm less than 2 miles from swamp and river. I don't condone illegal activity. I have respect for this breed. I have respect for the folks that have dedicated there lives for the betterment of the breed. I do not have respect for lowdown, sorry trashy people that have no respect for themselves or the breed. I downsized my yard completely. I am not going to the penitentiary talking about the things I use to have. I have been checked out and my hounds within the last year. So I am legit and honest, respected and known .

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Once again, the bloodline of the dog has no bearing on why the story isn't believable.

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

WOW....Dex is like that one retarded kid on the block where everyone just shakes there damn head at him when he opens his mouth LMAO.

18. c_note

c_note CH Dog

But you have internet challenged ppl to do something illegal... And bragged about your dog doing something illegal... So you DO need the fame or you wouldn't have told us the story!!! You post how "much of a beast so and so is, so and so won

19. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I Made a statement that I sent out a few pm's years ago with no response. Your lost and I'm done with this baby shit.

20. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Boy stop yo lyin!! You know what you pm'd me!!!! I wish I hadn't deleted it to prove you lyin. You tried to call me out and you know it! It's best you leave it alone cuz you're lookin worse and worse by the post... Bringin the church lady for backup, challenging strangers over the net, then lyin about it?! You are right about one thing, this is baby shit. Grown man can't keep his lies straight. Good luck with your dogs, but stop lyin about em

bamaman likes this.