1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Coby/Henzil and Avants/Castillo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carson3535, Oct 7, 2004.

1. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Could someone give thier thoughts are crossing Coby/Henzil with Avants/Castillo?

Coby/Hezil (parents game bred for deer)

Avants/Castillo (parents wieght pullong )

Both are red nose, nice colors buckskin and white , Chocolate and white

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2004
  2. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

gamebred for deer????

3. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

what are you hoping to get out of this breeding?

4. i never heard of hunting deer with dogs

5. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

More than likely because its against the law in Texas. I have heard of people doing it before though.

6. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i use dogs to hunt deer here in va but not pits.i use walkers(hound) others use beagles.i could not see dropping 10-15 pits out on a deer it probally end up in a big mess.

7. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

Wanting ot get size, agility and strength, out of the breeding and have one nice pup for me. Yes most people use hounds and beagals but under carefull training it can be done. Sometimes you'll end up with a bad neck are hind legs but good training and spending lots of time with them, makes it works out with them and makes them good for anything.

8. pingers

pingers Pup

i have got a neighbour with a red nose pittbull. he took it over his fence wilst we fish on a river from a cow paddock. the dog was kicking back with us, we knew the cows were getting closer because we could smell them toileting everywhere.
    little did we know the rednose prefered to fatboy was waitng for them to come closer then fatboy started biting one amoungst the group as they took of fatboy was biting every single cow in the leg whilst chasing them i sat there and cracked up. fatboy wouldnt even listen to her owner. By the way fatboy is a girl.

9. ...........huh..............

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Sound's like a really good law suit to me! I wish the cows owner was watching!

11. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

I personally wouldn't cross anything with Avants/Castillo blood.

game bred for deer??? What kind of competition is deer?

12. wayne1967

wayne1967 Pup

How do you trail with a Pit? They don't voice like a hound and are not as loud either. When we coonhunt if a dog hits on a deer trail and runs with it they are out of hearing range before too long.

13. hawk

hawk Big Dog

This is the perfect example of a irresponsible and STUPID owner. These actions give responsible pit bull owners a bad name. But we can tell the intelligence of this person by naming a female dog "fatboy".