1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CNI(Canine Nutrition International)

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Bryce, May 20, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

Has Anyone Fed This If So How Did It Work I Was Thinking About Feeding My Dog That

2. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

COME ON i KNOW SOMEONE MUST HAVE FED IT

3. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Used it once with good results and using it currently for a show......I'll let you know how I do on this one!

YIS

4. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

I haven't used this priduct but it seems overpriced for similiar products I have used. I use Vertez and power chow2 form http://www.k9performance.com/ and does pretty much the same thing but alot better pricing

5. game_test

game_test Top Dog

CNI products are by far the best on the market for thier intended purpose. remember this it is true, you get what you pay for.

the nurture is great stuff. RF-1 along with a good feed is enough for a keep. cant say anything about the sperm up, but id buy it in a heartbeat if i needed it.

6. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

If it was that good they would post ingredients on the site.

7. game_test

game_test Top Dog

the ingredient list is available if you look, if you were that interested i suppose a phone call could get you your answers. just because someone doesnt give out the ingredient list to a product doesnt mean it is shitty. have you ever seen the recipe for coca cola? no. and you never will.

besides, i have used the products myself, aside from sperm up and i like the results.

8. game_test

game_test Top Dog

damn that was hard! try looking next time instead of trying to put questions onto a product you have not used and know nothing about.

RF-1 contains 4% Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, loads of scientifically profiled Amino Acids, abundant Omega 3 and MCT Fats, Growth and Immune Factors from Bovine Colostrum, generous amounts of Vitamins and Chelated Minerals (3x MDR rate per calorie!), and powerful Antioxidants that boost health, strength, endurance, and recovery in dogs 4 months and older! Vacuum packed and Nitrogen flushed for freshness!

INGREDIENTS

USDA Human grade cooked Chicken, USDA Human grade cooked Chicken Liver, low lactose, high whey, high casein Milk Protein Isolate, low ash blend of Glucose Polymers, and 10 DE Maltodextrin, USDA Human grade, spray-dried Chicken Fat, Organic, cold-pressed Flax seed oil, organic Flax Seed meal, Calcium Carbonate, Monosodium Phosphate, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride, Bovine Colostrum, DL-Methionine, MCT’s, Zinc Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Cobalt Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Glucosamine, Copper Proteinate, DL Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacin, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D-1, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione.

100 GRAMS OF
    RF-1 Contains:
    Calories:517
    Protein: 35%
    Fat: 32%
    Carbohydrate: 20%
    Fiber: 1.34%
    Lactose: 1.73%
    Moisture: 4%
    Ash: 4%

RF-1 meets all of your dogs nutritional requirements (except calories) in 1/3 the calories! In other words, if you have a dog that requires 1500 calories a day, you can feed 500 calories a day of RF-1 and 1000 calories of any other food (bread, etc) and your dog will have a balanced diet...

9. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

Still too expensive for what it is. There are products pretty similiar to that that are half the price.

10. game_test

game_test Top Dog

whatever you say pal. do what you feel is right for your yard. the same line still applies, you get what you pay for. lol. everyone wants something good for nothing. i'll take an educated dogmans scientific research over some large corporate, for nothing but profit, cheaply made products anyday.

11. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I would never consider putting a dog threw a keep without RF-1

12. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

thanks you all for your responses

13. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

Vertex, Power Chow, etc all are garbage!!! Any supplement that you have to take your animal off of a day or two b4 "showing" ain't sh*t. Rf-1 can be used 365 days a year if you choose too. Great product even if it is made a guy who I will never own one of his dogs. (Can't stand the Frisco/Chinaman/Snooty stuff)

14. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I know alot of folks who feel the same way, but it is the "shit" when it comes to bringing a dog in right, on point.

15. mansch

mansch Big Dog

question about the RF-1 5 pounds for 50 bucks? How long does that last, if someone could give me a example schedule.

16. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

10 lbs is good for 3 keeps.

17. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

thanks for all the help guys

18. game_test

game_test Top Dog

but guys, it is too expensive, there are plenty of other knock offs out there that really suck ass that you could save money on!!!!!!!!

on a serious note, the nurture is also another fantastic product, and i wouldnt ever consider whelping another litter without it. from conception, all the way through till weaning, mother and pups thrive on it. pups that have to be hand raised can thrive on nurture alone. your bitch wont get so sucked up either.

19. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

wow it sound like this stuff is pretty good

20. jimjamman

jimjamman Banned

to stillwater and the guys that have used rf1. i used peak a few years ago, alls i did was gave mixed with water in the morning for breakfast right up to show day .how do you give rf1

thanks