1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Club opinions

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by OnionHead, Jan 11, 2009.

1. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Nice looking site is it yours? I like for a club to talk about there fight against BSL in there Mission Statement....

3. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I wish it was mine and going already lol

4. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

I have never heard if this. Has anyone gone? I think I might have a new goal this year!

5. bkwil

bkwil Pup

Hey whats up...I've heard of them and dealt with them they are real cool...They actually work there dogs and compete with them...They are doing great things for our breed in a positive way and in the sport world our breed is doing as well and better then other breed's who the sport was made for....I would recommend every American Pit bull Terrier owner to join and support the WPBTCA so we can have our breed show's and have other breed's wanting to come and participate like we do with there's.....

6. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

Yes, I have heard of them too, and have dealt with a member of the club years ago. They are big into working their dogs, and seem like good folks.

7. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

cool at least good things are comming up on them.

8. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

I've been a member off and on, it's a good organization, with good people. Probably the best working APBT's when it comes to bitework. I think this year's championship is supposed to be in MI.

9. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

cool wish i was able to go to the event but little far for me to travel

10. Drake

Drake Pup

Yeah they are a great group of people. I've met almost everyone involved with the group here in Ca. I train with them whenever i can. Leri and John are both great people who are real knowledgable on both training and pits in general. They also really focus on bringing a positive image to our dogs.

Check out Leri at http://www.youtube.com/user/PitBullLeri

A little info about Leri i took from http://ca-k9services.com/index.html:

Her most recent passion is the Mondio and French ring sports were she currently has the only APBT ever titled to French Ring Level 2 and Mondio Ring Level 1.

The 2008 Championship was in Riverside,Ca and yeah it says Flint,MI for 09.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009