1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clicks Tom Thumb

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tramplove, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

2. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Good one, and some good one's off him, great breeder too

3. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Thanks BK. I got a pup with click in the 2nd 3rd and 4ththe gen. Allways wanted a heinzl hound. Hoping she will becomw a nice addition

4. Ive personaly worked with some of this blood when crossed with pistol pete, or jeep, tab stuff it produced really nice dogs. Super game!

5. didnt know u can find a heinzel bred dog these days. he may have been good 50 year ago, what your pups parents do? thats better idea on how ur pup will be

6. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

do you have a ped?

7. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

8. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

nice ped...Wish I had peds online I'd show you the Heinzl blood I have

9. Theres lots of good pure Heinzl blood in AZ some of it is old you can probably still find Heinzls name in a four gen pedigree. Works really good when outcrossed. Worked with a bitch off Rodriguez ch gator to a pure heinzl bitch awesome dog.

10. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

Thanks OT.