1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cleo almost killed a Boxer..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pink_princess, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

True
    Why would she(offer) pay for the mutts vetting?
    But if you can prevent things from going bad why wouldn't you.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

And hitting your own dog!!!!!!:eek:

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

LoL.......

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wouldnt have offered shit, and told dude hes lucky he aint buryin his dog!

i cant be there for 24 hours of the day 7 days a week just to make sure stray dogs dont find theyre way to the yard. lol if i can prevent it, sure i will. but if i come home to a dead mutt from the street cuz he wondered into the wrong chainspot, i wont lose any sleep over it.

5. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

So there is nothing wrong with not being able to seperate two pups with or without a stick?
    What about telling the neighbor to get the rifle?
    Hitting the dogs to break them off?
    How about handling the unruly pup herself in the first place and not letting her dog get ahold of it?

6. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Read the second part of my post

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.