1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clemmons' "MIDAS": Where's his offspring

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 16, 2010.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Clemmons' "MIDAS": Where's his offspring

Heard a lot of good reports about ( HIM ). But would like to get some feedback on his OFFSPRING. Would like to know where he is being feed at what ( STATE ) and if open to public. Is the owner easy to work with. Also, do ya'll like keeping this tight or if crossing what has worked well for some of ya'll. Would like some pics. if you have any, but peds will help also. Now all you Clemmons' fans get busy.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Re: Clemmons' "MIDAS": Where's his offspring

not familiar with him but hes bred similar to Raptor thats in my dogs ped.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [96050] :: RAPTOR.

Raptor has produced some good ones. I'll ask around and see what I can dig up about midas

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

You are nosey!

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

MAC 11, Please, Don't STOP there, explain what you are getting at, Hope it is not what it sounds like. If it would make you Happy I will Delete this so you can move on to the next guy that you feel is posted something that you automatically without knowing him think of the worst. Seems like I have upset you over an innocent Thread. PM me if you have any questions why I posted that. But I think a few more members would like to know where you are going with this remark.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

What I mean by that is, you have been asking alot of question. Your right I don't know you, but it is easy to see that your nosey. A forum is not the place for that, but you paid you money and you can type what you want. It's funny that you post the same things here as on other boards and vice versa. You can ask the whole world whatever it is you want to know, or you can do your own research. Only one will reveal the truth.

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

I agree with mac11 it's time for you to go to dog shows meet people or get on the phone and run up your phone bill. You will not get the answers you want on a forum.

The Internet is a tool but should not be your sole source for information.

Good luck on your search

7. drama

drama Pup

somebody posted the breeding, on peds, and he seen it, but he didn't respond, i know the guy, he is str8 up guy, and idk, y he didn't respond, but the owner seen it, and i also, knew the guy who 1st owned him

8. Re: Clemmons' "MIDAS": Where's his offspring

Well said Mac.............

9. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Hey Mac 11, What so different about me asking about a dogs OFFSPRING and I see that you are wanting to know about a line of dogs and where they are. I guess you can be a little NOSEY yourself if that is how someone wanted to look at it. I was simply asking if some of the owners of the midas dog would give some feedback on his pups. Why would you make a remark about me, and your doing the same thing. I'm really sorry that you took offense to my question on a DISCUSSION Forum about these dogs. Should I maybe check with YOU before I post anything else, don't want you to get upset.

10. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

By the way MAC 11, I sent 3 or 4 females and bred to Mrs. Loposay's "BUSTER" between '77 & '79 and some of the gamest dogs we ever had back then. We mix them with Midnight Cowboy & Chivo dogs that we raised for a cross and worked out very well if that gives you some info that maybe helps. Not really a cross but it in a way was to us. I realize they come from same stuff but really had completly diferent characteristics.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"completly diferent characteristics" how so?

12. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i have one female my boy got a male had one that passed all i can say is pure fire.i know the litter before got some 2 timers .the pups she produced for me are wild.id love to get more.cant expect more out of themCLEMMONS' MIDAS OFFSPRING SIBLINGS PEDSTATS PRINTER FRIENDLY [​IMG]BREEDER: GERALD F. CLEMMONS
    OWNER: GRINDTIME KENNELS
    SEX: MALE
    COLOR: BLACK
    BIRTHDATE: 2005-09-31
    GROUP: TRAP_OR_DIE
    POSTED: 2006-05-05
    LAST MODIFIED: 2010-02-05
    PEDIGREE HAS BEEN SEEN: 7573 TIMES
    Throwin some hot ones...

4 GENERATION PEDIGREE
    First Second Third Fourth (Sire) CLEMMONS DURANGO RED ROM BOUDREAUX' SKULL ROM BOUDREAUX' MAVERICK ROM GR CH REDDICK'S HERMAN (5XW) BOUDREAUX' LIZA BOUDREAUX' RITA BOUDREAUX' MOE BOUDREAUX' LIZA CLEMMONS BLACK FLASH .. ELLIOTT'S SIX BITS (POR) ELLIOTT'S ETHAN ELLIOTT'S MAGIC CLEMMONS' GLORIA ELLIOTT'S SIX BITS (POR) CLEMMONS' LITTLE BIT (Dam) ZIMMERMAN'S GINGER CLEMMONS' SONNY BOY (POR) ELLIOTT'S SIX BITS (POR) ELLIOTT'S ETHAN ELLIOTT'S MAGIC CLEMMONS' BLACK JETT (POR) BOUDREAUX' MAVERICK ROM CLEMMONS BLACK SMOKE BOUDREAUX TRUDI BOUDREAUX' RENO (1XW) BOUDREAUX' MAVERICK ROM BOUDREAUX' MINNIE MOUSE BOUDREAUX BORDERLINE BOUDREAUX' MUFFLER CH BOUDREAUX GEORGIA This information is stored in and generated by: apbt.online-pedigrees.com

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters.

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 0.02 Seconds

:: fisubgrey phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by ThaiNuke ::

13. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

the bitch mine is off
    TX FAT DADDY'S BUCK CHERRY OFFSPRING SIBLINGS PEDSTATS PRINTER FRIENDLY [​IMG]BREEDER: B. WARE
    OWNER: TX FAT DADDY
    SEX: FEMALE
    COLOR: BLACK
    POSTED: 2006-05-05
    LAST MODIFIED: 2008-07-04
    PEDIGREE HAS BEEN SEEN: 4019 TIMES
    THIS IS A THROWBACK BITCH! VERY INTENSE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD...WITH ALOT OF MOUTH... AND PASSING IT TO HER OFFSPRING!!

4 GENERATION PEDIGREE
    First Second Third Fourth (Sire) LOWDOWN'S HILLBILLY SEITZ BIG JAKE (ROM) BOYLES' RED OAK (2XW) CH BOYLES' BOLT ACTION (4XW-1XGL) ROM BOYLES' BLACK GOLD POR LONG'S DEBBIE BOWLING'S LONER (2XW) LONG'S MARGIE SCARBACK 2 MOUNTAIN MAN'S CARLOS CH BUSENBARK'S RATTLER ROM REBEL KENNEL'S KALA SEIT'S RED BABY GIBSON'S FARGO (1XW) (POR) PATRICK'S HUNGREY EYES 2XW (Dam) LOWDOWN'S ROSIE MADE OVER MOUNTAIN MAN'S SHOVEL (TJ) CH MOUNTAIN MAN'S TANK GIBSON'S FARGO (1XW) (POR) HIWASSEE'S TENKY CHADWELL'S MIDNIGHT HOMER'S MT EVEREST TONY'S PENNY DAVIS DIXIE ROSE HUNTER'S RHINO LONG'S LUGAR ROM MOUNTAIN MAN'S BUTTERFLY MULLIN'S BLACK ROSE 1XW RASVALLEY & MT. MAN'S LITTLE RATTLER (1XW) MT.MAN'S LITTLE BLUE This information is stored in and generated by: apbt.online-pedigrees.com

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters.

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 0.17 Seconds

:: fisubgrey phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by ThaiNuke ::

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

The difference in the two is the time span, I mean, I'm not doubting anything you have claimed to be or have done, but it just seems kinda odd to me thats it. I'm sure others think its odd too and have questioned you just as well, but for you to be an "oldtimer" getting back in, is funny sounding. I made the remark about you cause you have not been here all that long and your stirring the pot, like Mr. Clemmons says, only in refference to something else. You didn't offend me, Midas isn't my dog. Think about it, the way your going about obtaining information, dog after dog, seems odd aswell. Don't have to check with me, if you don't want criticsim(sp) in your post don't post it publicly.

On another note, do you have anymore of that Buster stuff? LOL! I only ask about buster because I run a little of that myself and wanted to know how those hounds looked with out Sixbits in them. BTW, we got two off Baaad Assss and I'm in love with my bitch from him. Guess the only true way to know how a dogs offspring are doing is to go out and get em. Despite what a memeber of a public forum or a rumor has stated, time will test the words of any human anyday, so no matter what "they" say, you gotta do for yourself.

15. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Bumping for Stratos9!