1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

clemmons durango red ??????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Feb 7, 2014.

1. bosboy

bosboy Pup

does anybody know about this blood sixbits/mav. I thinking of getting a pup off this it pretty close up in ped.it will be my first bulldog in years(registered) and is the only gamebred stuff in my area (Alabama) that looks to be legit,no neighborhood dogman with rb/eli/jeep dogs with no papers and s#*t like that. So I wanted to know what's up with the Durango stuff. Thanks

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

oh u talkin about SK..

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I thought the same thing when I seen it

4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I need to get up wit my Bama folks.. Lol odd you mention that cross wit no papers, but that's exactly what I got LOL.. Got Boyles through Bolt Action.. I've seen the ped for my pups granddam on bottom and top. Older guy said he just stopped registering. Told me I didn't need the papers anyway. Gave me the don't start bring em back deal. I'm VERY happy tho.. Seen Hines/Tants Honey, Maday's litter sister, back a lil ways and Red Dog, forget which one. If a man stands behind his dogs I don't need to register. That being said I do like to see some type of lineage, even if you wrote it in a notebook or something.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol man I just read that whole first post, papers don't make the dog just as many bullshit dogs with papers as they are without. Whether you get one with papers it's same as one without papers, you raise it up to see what you got. But sixbits/mav in my opinion would be worth taken a shot.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

More about what person said dog comes from than what dog is behind it.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well when he said registeres and considering the area he is talkin about SK popped in my mind..Sometimes u got to just try it and see if you like it..Thats best advice I can give ya.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea I'm with ya on that bamaman.... That's all you can do with any of em is try and see.

9. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

10. bosboy

bosboy Pup

yes I'm referring to sk, and I know papers don't make the bulldog. But in my case and where I'm at its best to have it, I've been the route of going off the breeder word but who is to say for instance you have a young dog that acts really well but might be bbred very tight unless you got ped how do you know your prospect donennt need to have an out the first time you breed. You wouldn't buy a good running car without a title would you,I wouldn't necessarily

11. bosboy

bosboy Pup

your more likely to hit a target with some sort of sights to aim down rather than free hand shooting in most case

12. bosboy

bosboy Pup

most dogmen fail, oor drop the ball on breeding due to the fact of consistace. i know dogmen near me thats been doing it for years with papers but every time you turn around they are " starting over" simply because to know where your going gotta know which you came imo

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Me personally my starting point is the dogs on my yard. And as far as knowing which way to breed, IMO every breeding is a test unless it's a repeat.

14. bosboy

bosboy Pup

I understand where you coming from.but imo I'd rather deal with a reputable breeder,reputable stock,with proof that its what he say it is. I don't know any dog men that lasts in these dogs with a yard full of un registered dogs, to me its better to build a house. With blueprints!!!!!!!

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

bosboy you don't know to many dogmen then lol . they know how they're bred but why register them ?

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

your wrong there bos...lots of people have quality stock thats unregistered..Just because a dog is registered doesnt mean the ped is right..And thier is nothing wrong with taking a hand written ped from a honest breeder..Regitered dogs doesnt garuntee sucess.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

^^^ preach!!! It's expensive to register dogs!!! Thing is the papers don't make a breeder reputable and lack of papers don't mean their not. You've gotta know who your getting a pup or prospect from, if their honest their word should suffice if their dishonest papers don't mean much bc they can say they came off whatever.

18. bosboy

bosboy Pup

actually I no quite a few I just don't have the fuunds for shipping. Or to go and get a pup from a well established line , and the point in trying to make is I know there are several people that don't register I would take a pup from cates,garner,and ect.... With no papers their creditable but mike,mike in front of the corner store with pups of a 3w and ask him his stock and he says redboy/tiger stripe.......wth come on really.my first dog was a chrokee chief /redboy for 125$ no paper work a she was worth ten folds you ask me got her from an honest guy who has papers on most his dogs just didn't have hers
    so I understand what you're saying just understand me!!!!!

19. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well i know but their were 1000's that didn't register and they still don't . you should never buy a dog off the corner and think much about the paper if they have any and i can fake papers all day and sale you whatever line you want . papers are for people that are looking to sale some dogs later . some my sale just a few and some will sale 100's . like cajun said papers cost money and lol they look pretty and that's from me .

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hey leave mikemike out of this he's a good dude!!! JK