1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clemmons dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Haggiebear, Sep 9, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..seems to be a-lot off small dogs..^^^..come down this way..nice/good dogs.ideal .mid 30's..etc....from back then....????????

2. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

I sure wish that someone who knew J.D. Elliott would do a good write up on him. Very little is know about him by the general public.

3. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Mr. Clemmons will be in Georgetown, Texas at the Heart of Texas APBT Club show March 7 & 8, 2015. Come meet for the first time or see the man again while he is still around and support the breed. Bring things to be autographed by him. Check the Southwest show section on this forum for more details.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

reason been some people are private...and maybe thats the way they like to stay....could be....

5. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

. He'll he is dead cant get more private than than that!

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

lol....rip..well then......you asked......lol....

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...ya right ya did say knew....

8. POST

POST Pup

Where is that old maverick II x Maxi-Moe x Mississippi Queen blood?

preme likes this.
  9. durock drake

durock drake Big Dog

i have never owned a toby dog but always wanted one even if it was only a house dog. if anyone knows of some down south {ga,sc,tn,ala,nc}
    i would like to talk to owner. a 6-8 month old pup would suit me. thanks

10. durock drake

durock drake Big Dog

did DURANGO RED EVER PRODUcE ANY REAL GOOD DOGS? HE WAS GIFTED TO A MAN IN NW GA AS I WAS TOLD. HE WAS IMPRESSIVE LOOKING.
    lost contact with guy that had him.

11. durock drake

durock drake Big Dog

i really like the smaller dogs my self.saw some down from skull that were in low thirties chain weight. looked real nice. wish i could have bought a couple back then.

12. POST

POST Pup

where's the heavy eli jr dogs?

13. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

I have a some one year old dogs that are line bred on Durango Red with some Skull and Redboy added, and so far they are looking pretty good. They seem to be hard to work, as they want to do their own thing, but they sure got their mind headed in the right direction. Here is a ped:

[​IMG]

GuitarSlim803 and niko like this.
  14. POST

POST Pup

any nigerino x sixbits out there?

15. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=575242

Just did this breeding I own and schooled the dam she is a nut job heavy sixbits bitch through the sonny boy stuff. They are game, rough, and retarded. Love to swap it out they get it just to give it

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Bigger Toby stuff? never heard of those dogs before. LMAO

preme likes this.
  17. Can i hear opinions on Clemmons Topdog thanks.

18. durock drake

durock drake Big Dog

they have a website as mentioned above. they list an Alabama phone#. good looking dogs in my opin.

19. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Who??

20. Love those maverick,n.Toby,Frisco,bolero,bolio-tombstone dogs.