1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clemmons dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Haggiebear, Sep 9, 2013.

1. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Well put together hounds mister.... Hope they do you proud.

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thank u sir....

3. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

Nice dogs...

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uL351Z_7U-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. darkness has come a long way bud. Looks to be a solid bulldog.

6. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thanks Meat P.
    good lookin dog off Gordo x lil bit there

8. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Well put together dogs. Darkness doesn't look spooky at all. But you know... I haven't ever had that problem with dogs I raised from pups. I think maybe being around a bunch of kids helps. That and I have them off the chain doing a bunch of stupid sht like retrieving out of the water when they are young helps keep them right headed. It's easy when you only keep a few and live in the sticks.

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

He is deffinately "Cool to the toutch" as Mr. Clemmons puts it. He is territorial and absolute hell on his chain. He dosent show or like to receve mutch attention however he does like human company and he could care less about people off the yard. Just plain ignores em lol.

10. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

Boudreaux' lil bit produce damn good... JUST WISH HER AND 10 GRAND BREEDING WOULD HAVE HAPPEN BEFORE SHE PASS AWAY...

11. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

12. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
  13. magma

magma Pup

14. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Yea... that's a nice one. Congratulations man.

15. Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread... Appreciate the feed back....

16. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

17. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

18. david63

david63 CH Dog

Very nice pedigree. The bottom half of the pedigee love it. I knew jimmy Cardin's I seen that sealer II Dog on jimmy's yard One hell of a Dog Had it all. I own CARDIN'S PRETTY GIRL littermate brother Red Rover and Everything that come off of NIRIDER'S BOUREGARD WAS GREAT BULLDOGS FOR US. That line just produce good Dogs all the way around.

19. Steeldog

Steeldog Big Dog

20. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Jay W- can you shed any light on J.D. as a breeder and what he looked for in a dog? To me he is one of the greats...producing some great dogs although he made very few breedings and he an jerry had small yards compared to some of the other breeders in their class. I really don't think that J.D. got the credit he deserved and very little is written or known about him.