1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chopper Dan's Kennel

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by thall28, Feb 25, 2010.

1. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Does anyone know anything about chopper dans kennels and what kind of dog's he's producing.

2. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

a lot of inquiries into this lately... suspect???

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I was thinking the same thing ????

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Dude I know what breeding you're lookin at and I know why you're askin. Look back through some posts on Carver dogs on the search option and you'll see what I mean. I tried to get some advice and got sh*+ on for askin. Best thing I can tell you is read the posts and Roll the dice or don't. I spoke to him a few times, he's extremely nice and he'll answer any ?'s you have without giving you the BS. Take opinions with. Grain of salt anyway, I never found anyone who said " I got one and it was.....". Good luck.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good advice yardboy!;) lol

6. Nawz

Nawz Pup

FOR what i no he has some good dogs the dog i have as a avatar is from him and she's acting very well and he's a very nice old man he will answer any question you have in my opinion a very honest guy and these days its hard to find a trustworthy breeder :D

7. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Talk to him a couple of years back and all I will say he seems to be a pretty honest man.

8. phill

phill Top Dog

i'd say he's honest and knowledgable about the animal kind of enjoyed talking with him ,,, i never was one to like mostly white dogs but if i rember correctally his dogs had the black pigiment noses,and you could see some black skin under the white coat thats what caught my eye

9. A friend if mine has the T-2 dog, he paid a pretty penny for him, and he's a beast!! Mouthy as hell!

10. skipper

skipper Big Dog

i never talked wit the guy,but i know people that do and they have bought dogs from him and like them.but with all that beeing said i do know that two of the dogs that he has hasn't did what he says they have.

11. CTG

CTG Big Dog

dont waste your money.

12. Nawz

Nawz Pup

he has good dogs just tell him what your looking for and if he dont have it he will point you in the right direction i talk to him every month you can trust him more than other people these days:D:D

13. Nawz

Nawz Pup

if you looking for honest bulldogs with mouth and gameness go pick up something off of chopper dans big chill he only been bred about three or four times by him and he is putting out bulldogs just ask around the man has good dogs dont matter were he got them from right ??? all i can say is my bitch i got from is a little firecracker and been that way since i got her and she is strait forward and smart but to each is own you got to no what type of dogs you want to put on the ground and do your home work cause anybody will sell you a dog these days money is tight but just dont get fooled by that tight is right bs going around and that flavor of the week shit good dogs is where you find them and that can be any dame where just be patient and do your home work

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

15. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Thanks for everyones help.

16. ChopperDan is a great guy NO BULLSHIT

17. I try to talk to Chopper once a month checking up on dogs and getting knowledge. He's gonna tell you what you need to hear not what you wanna hear. He want try and sell you a dog just to get money. He has helped me alot nice honest MAN. He has turned me on to combanations that work well. Tombstone bolio x carver good click thanks Chopper.

18. preme

preme CH Dog

major peddler ................

19. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

think a guy named "chopper" may be a little to concerned with his image/ego.... just a thought

20. Crisis

Crisis Pup

maybe he's a wood chopper! or even a holicopter pilot, or maybe a phd physician who specializes in circumcision!?!?!

dont judge a book by its cover,

btw i have no clue about the question at hand. best advice i can give is give it a shot and if it dont work out, chalk it up as a loss and start over again!