1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Choosing judges

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by AncientKulcha, Apr 20, 2009.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

What's the best way to find out where certain judges will be judging. I enjoyed my experience at the show but i would prefer dog men judge my dogs.

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

what about dogwomen? lol:p

3. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

As long as they been in dogs like me but longer male, female, girl, boy, pink, green, blue, orange, tall, short, big, little, glasses, no glasses,.......hahahaha

4. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

most shows advertise who, where, and when, on the internet. i'd say check out the sites and see who's judging what. alot of shows in my area are promoted right here on this site.