1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chipley, FL Show pictures

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Vicki, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

awwwws! i love Mason! it was very nice meeting you and the little guy! he's a sweet little pup. i got some good pics of him for you but i'll have to edit them before uploading which i won't have a channce to do until this weekend. but i'll get em up! glad your shoe-eating scare turned out alright! silly pup!

2. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

Thank you EljayBee !!! Mason will be fine. First thing he wanted to do when he got home was TRY to graze in the backyard on rocks and stuff. Working on redirects? ... why Yes we are LOL. I'll be damn glad when he out grows or learns to get over his "I want to eat EVERYTHING phase".

Was Awesome to meet you there, this past weekend. I would love to have any pics of me and Mason you might share when you have time. Thanks !!! :cool: