1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chinaman Crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by J.W, Apr 25, 2004.

1. J.W

J.W Pup

What do yall fell is the best blood to cross the pure chinaman blood, without the frisco with.

2. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I think that the Patrick blood always crosses well with Chinaman blood. Also the Gr. Ch. Spikey blood.

Scotsman

3. J.W

J.W Pup

thanks for the info man

4. mutt

mutt Pup

snooty is the best 2 me

5. who

who Top Dog

you know what i wanna see and hear about working.........chinaman with PROVEN frisco blood.......and cross that with that earl JR blood........i think that would be nice

6. mutt

mutt Pup

hey has anyone heard of lancaster it a couple of people in nc with it imo they look oversized like they might be american bulldog and pitcross

7. HCK

HCK Big Dog

hmmmm, should I tell my secrets or not? :D lol

8. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

ooo oo i want to know tell me! lol

i have no idea who you talking about.