1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chimera's chief

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by catchw8, Feb 13, 2010.

1. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

BTW Mr.Lee have you ever thought of breeding him back to his mother (snaps)??

2. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

LOL. I actually did that, but I was out of town for part of the heat cycle so we missed the desired time of the breeding and we only got one pup and Snaps and she ended up stepping on him his first day. We sold Snaps shortly there after as we also bred him to his half sister Bandit (the Swinford I mentioned earlier).

3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Here are some updated photos of some of Chimera's Chief's offspring. Both Chimera's Boss and Chimera's Jackson are out of Chimera's Chief x Chimera's Bandit.

Chimera's Boss
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chimera's Jackson
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

some good lookin mutts!

5. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

I wouldnt call them mutts lace more like working mix because they do serve a perpose there probably the only mixed breeds that do serve a good perpose becuase everthing else is about the $,$$$

6. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

But yea i bet that pup she stepped on would have been great but o well ima just keep on lookin for a well bred alligator female

7. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I think Lace meant it as a complement.

FYI though...it isn't really a mutt or a mix. It is the early stages of a breed. We have a program that is 10 years in, with some breedings 4+ generations deep, and is working on the development of the perfect family companion guardian. Mutts and mixes don't have blood lines and specific goals.

8. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

We had Boss by again not long ago. He is doing very well, and I thought I would share that information with those that asked about him and Chief.

9. Man I gotta say Lee them dogs are looking great and I noticed your gonna a few litters droppin soon!!!! That Jackson is a beast man!!!

10. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Thanks for the complements. Yes...there were a four females that we wanted to breed, and wouldn't you know they all came in heat within a month of one another. LOL. I am going to be busy working with a good many young prospects this year.

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Boss and Jackson are seriously imposing and powerful dogs. How old are they now and what are their stats? I can see you've invested much time into your program and from the way boss and jackson, as well as the many great dogs you have in your program, I see you've become successful. Please keep us updated.

12. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Thanks for the kind words. They are about 2 years old and are up and coming PP dogs.

13. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

BRO!

That Jackson dog is one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen of ANY breed.

And I sure as sh!t would hate to be at the wrong end of that leash!

Fantastic looking! Kudo's to you!

14. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Thanks, I appreciate the comment since both he and his parents were produced in our program...but I will have to pass your words onto Jackson's owner, Brad. He too will appreciate the nice words.

15. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

What are the current stats for jackson and boss height and weight wise? These two are seriously powerful dogs and when the time is right, we'll be in touch Lee.

16. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

They are about 90#. Jackson is probably 23-24", Boss is probably 25-26." I have never measured them, but Boss is about 2" taller than Jackson...and both are around 90#.

17. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Are both being used in your breeding program, or just boss? My favorite dog off of your program would still have to be preacher man, he is just phenomenal and is a great example of what a bandog should be.

18. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Jackson has not been used yet, but he may be used in the future. Preacher-Man is indeed a beast...and one of my favorites as well.

Thanks again for the kind words.

19. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

No need for the thanks. Credit is given where credit is due and respect is given where respect is deserved. When the time is right and my knowledge is sufficient, I hope to be in touch Lee. Keep us updated with your up and coming studs, as well as preacher man.