1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Checkahoe Kennels????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by therealjudge, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Because I do nothing illegal. . I'm a business owner. Every thing is legal. .. I show dogs as adba show dogs.. he can't touch me.. because everything I do is legal

2. Robert Lee Rogers produced state and federal evidence over a deal that went bad because he lost 200 dollars. . I'm out of this conversation you can take it r leave it. . I hope I helped the person that asked. ..

3. allbiz00

allbiz00 Pup

That is exactly why you never have a discussion on the topic. Dog what??

4. any proof?? any at all??? come on man as hard as you been preaching & as much as you say you know, you gotta have some kinda proof???? damn your pathetic. hoe

5. I'm not posting names of people online. . You know you will post a conversation if you don't get your way.. peace and blessings

6. lmmfao ya ok, so you got nothing then?????? wow........

7. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I'm not taking sides as I truly don't care because none of the folks are people I know, it's sad for the bulldog owners but I'm going to say this. I've been around a while, it's never really the person who is on the transcripts that you should be worried about. That person has shot their load and gave up the tapes, it's the mofo that ain't on no paperwork that you should be dead scared of because he is still working.

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I don't want anything to do with either.

9. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

One doesn't make the other right. Exactly tree.

10. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Read this twice and let it sink in. Seen it happen in a past life. You never know until they run out of people to give up. Then they go on transcripts and next their ass in a sling. Folks for some reason can't comprehend this.