1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Checkahoe Kennels????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by therealjudge, Oct 4, 2014.

1. ya ok fred tell these good people how you sent me a message threatning my family, how you sent me pics of my house & were my family goes to church , what gang did you claim tobe in the gangster ghost monkey disciples?? ya im still waiting on you hoe, your a pathetic cur ass coward, & i dought your fooling anybody here, bitch plzzz

2. Lol I'm not trying to impress no one. .

3. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Treez, no I don't and I never found one to the whole show, but if you go on youtube and type in "dog fighter on Dr Phil show" or something similar a bunch of clips come up, I am speaking of one of those. They also have some if you do the same on google.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I did and didn't see much else, appreciate it redwar.

5. Block said 187 dogs were seized in the raids. The dogs, Block said, were taken to an undisclosed location where they are being examined.

“A judge will determine what will happen to the dogs,” Block said.

In addition to the eight people arrested in the raids, authorities are still looking for 47 other suspects. The eight people arrested are Robert Lee Rogers of Cloverleaf

6. The location was a pasture at the end of Cedar Grove Road. [We] were met at the location by the Defendant, who identified himself as 'Cowboy.' The Defendant stated that the property belonged to him, and he supervised the setting up of the pit and collection of door fees. Affiant observed a pit set up outside of a barn with a pair of lights positioned on a stand to overlook the pit. Co-defendant Jay Andrews' dog fought Robert Rogers' dog, and the fight lasted approximately 24 minutes. Co-defendant Andrew's dog lost, so Andrews paid the $1,000 bet. As [we] were about to leave, the Defendant demanded $300 for use of his property. [We] advised the Defendant that [we] would not be paying the $300 because the fees were not discussed prior to the fight.

7. ^^^^ We in the last post is referring to Robert and his two pigs...

8. One thing checkAhoe.. can't deny is the fact that he knowingly work with the police for over 2 years..

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bad situation for all that was involved .And I can surely see why some people would be upset with chekahoe..2 years is a lot of info they were able to gather.And weather he knew or didn't know they was the pigs some people ain't.gone forgive him..With all that said I still think its wrong to threaten a mans wife and kids as I see no excuse for this.

10. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

I'm assuming that him working with the man led to the downfall of Rolling Thunder Ranch........ ? I liked some of those 187 dogs. Nice looking animals.

11. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

12. ^^^ The work of CheckAhoe

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I am not taking up for this dude at all ...I am just simply saying woemen and kids off limits..IMO or my 2 cents.

14. Lol who would do that knowing his a known snitch.. that's his way of getting you off topic

15. I'm not on here to gain any friends so I really could care less with anyone who sides with this low life.. 15 people asked me about this dude in less then 7 days.. it doesn't take a rocket scientist

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

So this dude on paper for snitching ?

17. Lol I'm out of the conversation. . Peace out.. kmsl

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man so many people getting busted I can't remember all them .

19. fred your pathetic every thing you saying is public record & you trying to put your own twist on it, your a piece of shit a fucking joke & like i said still waiting you fucking hoe, you get mad & run all over the net claiming like you got some kind of insight on me lol bitch if im a snitch like you say then there hast tobe a paper trail you dumb bastard, like i have said befor give some proof any proof, give 1 just 1 name thats been locked up because of anything i have ever in my life done, i will give your broke ass 10k just give proof bitch, thats right you cant lol , instead you run all over trying to hide & spread your lies, like you the town cryer & realy you just the town joke . your daddy must be proud he raised a real bitch .hoe

20. Lol broke. .. that's funny. .. why so harsh word .. lol seems to me you know and every one else knows that you knowingly work with the police for almost 2 years. .. Robert stop playing games you know I'm not broke.. you was crying to me about a job and if I can help you...