1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Checkahoe Kennels????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by therealjudge, Oct 4, 2014.

1. ya ok bitch your the joke, anything i ever say i can give proof, but you cant, your a pathetic hoe

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I dont know about all that other stuff but to stand in front of a bunch of people who hate you and your choices and still stand tall with your beliefs is a rare thing these days, kudos to you on that. He kept tring to say you wouldn't let him talk then as soon as it was your time to talk that fucker would cut you off.. I wish I could have seen the other half of the show with those bikers but couldnt find it.

3. all i remeber is you getting cought sucking dick in the parking lot & begging for more

4. Get Back on your meds and find another hubby. .. your missing screws in the brain.. So called dog man..

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

shit you won't ever win a argument on dog fighting with the public..won't ever happen especially on Dr Phil lmao.

6. AGK

I want to see the rest of it, with the bikers. It cracks me up the little bit I did get to see. They was saying some shit about checkahoe being a coward yet other videos i seen of them, they always 6 or more deep on one person. Thats a coward.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea I do respect any man for sticking up for his beliefs but Dr Phil make millions of year he is always gone side with what majority of the public represent ..The man is a cur so what do you expect ? He worships ratings And money and will always make you look bad in a situation such as this.

8. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I wonder if Dr. Phil paid him for being on there I didn't understand the part calling Vick a punk Mike did what he had to do millions of dollars was involved lmao...

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

This is what my Grandma called, "setting yourself up for failure."

10. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Rock I agree. I'm not saying mr check a hoe isn't game just maybe not too smart. Kinda like a lot of the game dogs that I know.

Trying to convince others or stand up for this life on a nationally broadcasted show does not show a whole lot of intelligence.

11. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

^^^ yep ^^^

12. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

13. ^^^^^^ lol

14. AGK

15. lol i cant argue that, but i cant take it back bro

16. no pay, vick is a punk, ya he did it for the mony but you & i are paying for it, he has no loyalty or morals , or pride.

17. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

You misunderstood what he was saying, Mike Vick did the BS PR stunts to get back to hundreds of millions which he saying he can understand. It's not about loyalty, he was a professional football player. Yes he had dogs before then but he should of gave up the dogs when he got to the professional level. I'm not worried about Mike Vick doing all that PR work for hundred million dollars i'm more concerned about the folks who are turning for an Ultimate Feast platter..

18. redwar

redwar Big Dog

The dumbest part of that show was when they paraded Hooker Hilton out in a skin tight dress with two dogs and asked her her feelings on the issue to which she answered she wanted to punch the man in his face...probably meant punch him in the face with her..pussaratzee, what a joke. And how was Dr. Phil able to hold the big biker back? lol please

19. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Do you have a link to the whole show you can share?

20. One was scared and the other one was glad of it. classic 2 curs