1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check us out

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Mr.Billy, Jun 2, 2010.

?

did you check out site

1. did you like?

46.2%
  2. Beleave he's only 55?

76.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

lol u know u guys n gals make my day :)

2. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

only here on a blog. thats y i chose 2 kme to 1.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

That dog looks happy as shit

4. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

Any way, any pups fer sale?

5. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

And dosent this site have sum type of get 2getther? id love 2 bring myself 2 1.

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

That's cause their not fat pieces of shit..........:rolleyes:

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

lmao so has the byb's found the internet to sell dogs oh and dude there is a thing called spelling check(koast) lol this thread hurts my side too funny

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Me too.....too many clowns out there wanna go get two dogs from unknown backgrounds from some byb, breed the mutts and call themself a kennel. OP should call himself Mr. BULLY. Lmao.

9. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

are you talikng about me?? if so what the hell are u talking about?:confused::confused:

10. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

no one here will sell you any pup of theirs.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i will.......$6000 for a snake hound......comes with instructions too......:D:dogdrink:

12. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Snake hound :eek: It just doesn't sound right man. You hanging with the folks from soho? .......I got more Jokes were that one came from :D

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

his stud "snake hound" has 1 eye apparently.......lol......sired many pups.....:D

14. MCS

MCS CH Dog

:lolup:

He can keep the snake hound to himself :yeehaw:, nobody wants them pups.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ye sure......could be missing out on a bargain......:D:D

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Hmmm:thinking:......That all depends that snake hound could track me a sweet and sticky delight :woohoo1: ...................or it could lead me down a hole full of brown goo :blink: ......sorry, think I will pass just not a risk worth taking :run:

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao........ :yuck:

18. green machine

green machine Top Dog

so, hes selling these pups for a grand each. lmao!

and hes not showing pedigrees because he said hes in the middle of taking his uncle to court over the peds, so thats why he doesnt have them yet. :dogtongue:

19. widerange

widerange Big Dog

i looked at every page hoping to see a just kidding or got cha from billy but i got let down and after 7 pages all i seen was another byb posting his dogs up for sale(you should read the rules before posting). it's sad that a great breed is related to this kind of "breeder" in the public's eye

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

you got more outa this than me. All I came up with is he is peddling some fat dogs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.