1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check us out

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Mr.Billy, Jun 2, 2010.

?

did you check out site

1. did you like?

46.2%
  2. Beleave he's only 55?

76.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Hmm, I see no pedigree or any info. on registry what so ever. Can you give us a little bit of info on your dogs? For example: age, height, weight, registry, accomplishments, pedigree, what to expect from the litter, etc.? Also, on your "for sale" section, you have listed a dog for sale going for $500 or half the price provided you get to have 1st pick of his breeding. He resembles more of an ambully rather than your typical apbt. May I ask, how long have you been breeding and what makes you a qualified breeder? Can you divulge to us some information about your accomplishments with your dog? I won't judge based on your site, since it looks like it is still under development. I await your reply.

2. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

my thing is.. and trust me im not knocking u or what you have going on because i dont know you or your dogs.. but since we dont know your dogs then we need to at least see a pedigree.. how do we know that ur dog is a good performer? cause you say so? and even if it is we dont know shyt bout em except one is black and one is white.. ok put it like this and you will have a potential buyer.. how do u cur your dogs? what do you look for? how do you train or work your dog? how is it tested in other wods.. you said something bout a hunt do you hunt hogs? do they have heavy mouth? etc. im not tryna get on ur case just tryna see where your head is at..

3. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

o and by the way lmfao at everybody.. ya'll cold.... lol i 4got to ask tho billy what are you actually breeding for? what program are you running

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$you wanted to know what he was breeding for:rolleyes: and your second ??? It's called the backyard breed-a-bully peddle-a-pup program. It's the latest hustle. Straight gangsta wif deez gator mouf pits

5. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

lol im already knowing just wanna hear wat he has to say.. im not gunna down play him until he gives me a reason to.. even tho that website was all the reason anybody ever needed lol.. but if he can learn from this and sto tht byb bullshyt then thats one less we goota worry about and a small victory for the breed. hopefully he gets his shyt straight and start to really help this breed out.. not the bullies tho dnt really care much bout them:D

6. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

i had to read that over lmfao.. i wish i could take all unproven, curs, non papered, just plain wrong apbt's and get em all fixed

7. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Hmm, you seem to be in a hurry to cull huh?

Unproven- If they are unproven, why would you cull them? You could be culling a dead game dog and not even no it.

non papered- Gr. Ch. Rushin Bill's 35 was an 8xw and considered by many to be an ace. This dog is unpapered, should he have been culled? Also many proven hogdogs are purebred, but are unpapered since hog hunters have no reason to, considering they breed for themselves. I'd rather cull a papered dog that has no ability than an unpapered dog with plenty of ability.

Plain wrong apbts?- Please be more specific. Are you referring towards conformation? I have never seen any "wrong" apbts. In fact, when I see an apbt with the perfect plumber's tail, straight legs, perfect topline, perfect bite, etc. I am skeptical towards the dog because if you look at many of the apbts from yesteryear and the many hogdogs, most lack the perfect top line, plumber's tail, straight legs, scissor's bite, etc. However, they do have wind, stamina, bite, etc. which enables them to do their job well. These dogs aren't meant to be pretty, they are meant to be working dogs.

8. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

A word of advice. When your bitch is in heat, make sure you crate her inside away from all possibility of being bred accidentally.

My husband has been into these dogs since he was 8 years old, he is now 40. That's 32 years with nary an unplanned breeding. It can be done if you plan for it correctly. I've been working with dogs since I was 18, I'm now 45. That's 27 years without any accidental breedings.

At the first sign of bleeding, and we know approximately when that will happen as we keep a record of heat cycles for all of our females, we bring the gyp into our house and crate it until all possibility of unwanted breedings are gone. It's a lot more work but it will save you having to deal with a pregnancy that was unplanned for and possibly detrimental to a younger female.

Though they may be physically ready to have a litter, they may not be ready mentally and in that case, you may ruin the dog. There are cases where to early of a breeding has sent a gyp off the wall and she becomes a liability. Not common but possible.

Accept the fact that your going to take a lot of flack on your "kennel" as to most here (including me) it's a poor set up with dogs that are far from standard and of unknown lineage. Having had an accidental breeding does not help your cause any. This is a good place to learn things and I hope you take advantage of that.

DryCreek

9. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

u missed the whole point.. how do you know you have a dead game dog unless you try it? i know you wouldnt go off of what the next person told u? hence my point if it hasnt been tried, i wnt know jack bout it and papers dnt mean a thing anyway.. what i ment was a in my opinion a plain wrong dog is one that quits on u or a people bitter, a scary dog etc.. and im not quick to cur but if it needs to b done then do it.. you dnt have to put a dog down to cur it just get it fixed. all the dogs that peolpe shouldnt breed are having liter after liter, they should get fixed in my eyes. dont act like you dont see where im coming from.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You mean cull..........;)

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good post right here. Unfortunately I think the OP done ran off with his hard head to do as he pleases. Hope I'm wrong.

12. pitboy415

pitboy415 Pup

:D:D:D lol

13. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

:plol...:dogdrink:

14. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

what how all doing 2day. my spelling must be as bad ass u say. :p. See's up. ok. am i spose to be mad? :p

15. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

hey yard boy. um? nah not big on your dogs. sounded nise. but to eackh his own.

16. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

rally nise picks u posted. p1tbull ok i spell f'ed up but u must read f'ed up. pitmommy did a little spell checking fer you. k?

17. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

who again did i say i werked with? um? yea

18. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Do your thing whatever but as a personal favor to all of us please keep your dogs out of the public eye.

20. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

this thread is as crazy as billy.:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.