1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check those dogs out

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Flavor4real, Nov 6, 2004.

1. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

yeah I agree $800 and up for a dog is a considerable amount to pay.For that much he better be able to cook and clean.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

if you like the big bully types that's fine. but when the only thing that's between you and wild boar is a 90lb muscle bound, stubby legged brick I would worry. It's like asking a lineman to dance in Swan Lake. Not gonna be a pretty sight. I like 'em lean, muscular, but agile!

However, if you only want it for show or to build you a rep., then get what you want. After all, it's going to be your dog and no one else's. And what you spend is hope to you. Good Luck!

3. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

$800-2000, damn thats a lot of money. To me its not about buying what YOU like, its about peddlers, I hate em. My top three bloodlines to stay far, far away from are Gotti, Razors Edge and Camelot, there are more thats just a few I'd never touch.

And some were complaining about a wellbred 1xw for $2000??