1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check this crap out

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by leatherface, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dogs look like they are about to have a freakin heart attack. discusting!!
    **link editted so they don't get more traffic**

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2005
  2. Pitbullgirl

Pitbullgirl Big Dog

Why do some people think Bigger is Better when it comes to these dogs???

YIKES!!

3. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I've seen that site before, what I don't understand is they can charge $1000 and up for puppies, and people buy them like hot cakes. But when we are selling well bred game dogs for a way lower price, it takes forever for some one to buy them. I just don't understand it?

4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

i agree leatherface... (damn ur name is scarry :/ ) but why dont you Email those ppl your thoughts instead of filling up our Forum up with KNL bashing threads... ;)

5. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

My husbands father has four Bull Mastiffs Who are the size of the first dog they showed in the video(they don't have the bowed legs though) so these dogs obviously are cross bred down the line. Not to sound like i am bashing, this is my opinion woth all that are 23in tall and that big. If the original APBTs are approx. 40lbs and approx. 16-17 in how else do they get to be 100+ lbs and be that big? Answer- they where outcrossed. Am i right or wrong?

6. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

in some cases they get that big because of outcrosses. but just like any species they will throw bigger and smaller dogs than standard. some people have continiously bred the larger dogs out of the litter until they reached the size they desired.

7. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

OMG a Pit Bull trying to get a human instead of the 10+ dogs around him. This is going to make the breed look oh so good. That one dog looks so unproportoinal!

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

hippo!!!!!! lol thats sad......

9. B

B CH Dog

Please take your comments to the person running this kennel. We don't publically bash or attack kennels that have no means to be defending theirselves. Please email or call the owner of the kennel if you wish to discuss his "business".

Regards,

B

The Watcher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.