1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check this boy out

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BSK, Oct 17, 2009.

1. BSK

BSK Pup

Reg.name:Williams' "Dozer"#75700N-12 sire:Holland's "Brahma"#10500H-77 dam:Stewart's "Halley"#61400L-32

2. BSK

BSK Pup

sorry forgot to add pics and I will get some better profile pics to post

Attached Files:

• 118.jpg
      118.jpg
      File size:
      50.7 KB
      Views:
    • 157.jpg
      157.jpg
      File size:
      37.9 KB
      Views:
    • 150.jpg
      150.jpg
      File size:
      55.1 KB
      Views:
  3. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

4. BSK

BSK Pup

yeah thats them,and he is a great dog

5. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I like straight redboy 50/50 crosses like that yours is a little more than 50/50 but i really like it

6. BSK

BSK Pup

Thanks man,the guy I got him from stopped breeding dogs and I have a hard time dealing with others(trust issues)about the bloodlines.

7. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

yeah not too much too talk about there anyway i dont know about banjo blood but the redboy stuff is normally straight foward bulldogs with gameness to back not anything special in the mouth department with your cross it might be there