1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check out this food!!!!

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by phily b, Dec 18, 2008.

1. phily b

phily b Pup

chicken soup for the puppy lover's soul holistic for health.it has fresh chicken,turkey,duck,salmon and vegetables.enriched with antioxidants vitamin e and selenium.what do you guys think???let me know.

2. It is a good choice! Good kibble and good price.

3. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

I had my dogs on the adult food for a while...their coats ect. were great on it but it did make their stool a bit loose. It's a good food though- especially considering the price.

4. When you have loose stool, reduce their feed. 7 out of 10 times, loose stool is due to excess feed. In other words, you feed a nutrient-rich kibble in excess and you will give them the runs. This happens very often with people that are used to feeding lower quality kibble and never reduce feed (or not enough reduction) amount after the switch.

A cheaper alternative is Costco's Kirkland brand of kibble. When you assess kibble to price, it is the best out there.

5. phily b

phily b Pup

thank you guys.her stool is still not runny,she been eatting this food for about a week.

6. Renee

Renee Big Dog

Check out www.dogfoodproject.com. All the info you'll ever need to make good decisions on feeding your dog. Mordy does better research than anyone I've ever run across.