1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check out my pups

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ccourtcleve, Nov 3, 2011.

1. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Have a couple trouble makers who were kicked out of the puppy pen for picking on littermates, lol. They are chilling with me for a little while before they get a chainspot. Enjoy the pictures of the bullies! :dogkiss:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Trouble # 1 and # 2! Girl they are freaking cute little boogers. I know you can't wait to get those hellions on the chain. Thanks for sharing!

3. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Thanks girl! You know I can't wait, but I am enjoying them while they are inside with me. Hilarious how the bullies pick on all the other pups but get along with each other great!

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Girl what puzzles me is when the little pup's try to go after the grown dog's like they don't realize they are pups LOL. Pup's are so much fun I wish you the best with that litter hope you get what you wanted out if it!

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Oh man! The brats are my favorite! They are always the most fun! lol

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice looking pups and pics.

7. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

you dont like pups:P:P

i do like them haha :P

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

LOL You know better.

9. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

haha...lollll :P:P

10. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

hahaha! great pics! they look like TROUBLE!!!

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Couple of good looking pups...

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What's the ped on these little guys?

13. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

14. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

all the best of luck whit them :):)

15. Looking good! :)

16. doubletap

doubletap Banned

nothing better than watching a litter of wippersnappers,5-6 weeks old, sorting out thier differences.lol.funny as hell to watch.i always admire the calm one who sits back,watches,and when one comes near its lights,camera,action.lol.

17. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Nice pups and peds....should be fun. Keep us updated w/pics. Love pups like that

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Ah! Cool! Someday I'll get my Mayday dog! Hopefully before I'm to old and decrepit! lol

19. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Dear god, the dogs in this ped look awful....URL: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=369821

Sorry, but if you're going to bred, the dogs should at least LOOK healthy. They look like shit.

The two in the second ped are gorgeous, the look good, healthy and well cared for.

20. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Wow pretty harsh words but on a forum anyone can post their opinion openly of course. I'm sure if you saw them in person you would think differently and anyone is always welcome to come see them in person at any time. What standards are you using to evaluate health? The last time I ran bloodwork on my male at his annual vet visit (last month) everything look excellent. Maybe the camera phone pics are deceiving? The only thing that old boy had going on was a mild ear infection. I wil say that Georgia dirt can have them looking a little shabby.

Regardless, thanks for the compliments on the second set of dogs! We really enjoy them all.