1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check it out i made a site for my kennel

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mott's APBT's, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2006
  2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I think you've got a picture of Rome on Maxine's page. I may get pounced on for saying this, but it'd be cool to see more pics of your dogs off their chains; showing, doing weight pull, whatever you do with them. Looks good other than that. I like the background and color scheme.

3. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

I have a lil of ch wise's maximillion blood through friar's lumbee lobo. nice site by the way.

4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Great start...good luck!

5. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Nice dogs! Do post more photos of showing and wieght pull. I like the site I have one too but not for a kennel just for me and my dogs. I have a 54lb. girl that's pretty big but she won't quit. I'm the only person that can get her off the spring pole or a ball. She's nuts and I love her.

6. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Your site looks good. Nice dogs.

7. pretty decent looking site,with some pretty decent dogs.keep up the good work.