1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chavis Jocko. (the Dog Jeep ran from)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by NORTH, Jun 1, 2006.

1. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Never heard the story of Homer dragging Jeep back across the wall by his balls after he got half way out? Not saying it's true though I wasn't there but never the less Jeep still won the match.

2. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

Jeep was the best or one of the best game dogs of that time !!!!!!

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

pretty good thread

Vic

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

ok, so i just read thru the whole thread. I just want to hear about the jocko match. I got excited to actually find something new on jocko and it never happened...:(

5. Good post. Did anyone evr find out if Jeep really did texas two step Joko? Weren't they in two different weight classes?

6. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea agreed upon :)

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

3:45 is as game as it comes

8. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

I love me some Jocko

9. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Porter was gay?

I knew to really do more on my Jocko history now if you guys can tell the history of Miss Jocko I'll try my damn best to find the Bullyson n sons book for you guys and I'm serious

10. You guys are so shocked about stories that jeep was not allgedly "deep game".

For me, the story about an homosexual dogman blowing two guys head off with a shotgun is far more disturbing:eek:

11. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

I have heard people say that jeep jumped the pit or ran. I don't think that a dog that would fight for more than 3 hours would run or jump the pit. That is just an opinion.

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

If they would have matched into each other an Jeep won then we would hear Jocko went in under his pit weight an Jocko could have beat jeep if he was at his correct weight lol

13. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:goodposting:

14. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:crap:................................

15. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

:thinking:

16. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yep:cool:..........

17. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

If this story is true...it makes sense. Game or not...if one can NOT get a hold frustration can set in causing a dog to begin to doubt if it is worth continuing. A dog in hold is much less likely to run than is a frustrated dog. I have seen this in PP work when shitty decoys push a dog too hard too soon and don't let the dog get a bite in. The same dog once worked by someone that knows what they are doing lets the dog get a bite...and you can see the confidence grow in some specimens VERY quickly.

This is not a "game dog" comparison measure, but my point is frustration for being out of hold over time...combined with pain can tax a dogs confidence.

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

good post mr. robinsons
    does no1 have anymore info on jocko?

19. preme

preme CH Dog

on jockos lost did he courtsey scratch anyone know ?

20. lmao,good shit mate!!