1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chat - Get In Here!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Big Game, Jul 31, 2009.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Ok i am not bs'ing this time it is about thirty people in chat tonite!!!!!

2. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

It wont work for me again

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Get youre sorry a$$'s in Chat.

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Ok im in chat for real now...I had to step away from the computer and handle some coustomers here at work.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I be there.

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

WW2 get back in there
    I keep waiteing for people to get in there then thay are gone before I see them lol

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Chat is rocking right now ;)

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Why wont it work for me? :confused:

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Do you have java on your PC? or some kind of blocks?

I don't know :o

10. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

I uninstalled java and reinstalled and turned off internet security still no good, :confused:.

11. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Mike, when you click the chat link at the top of the gamedog panel. what happens?

12. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

I get a box with a red X in it.

13. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

you using norton security mike? therein may lie your problem if you are it sucks, it does a good job at stopping you doing what YOU want but not so great at stopping others rape your pc.

if not try allowing cookies thru your internet browser and try using firefox instead of internet explorer...or vice versa;)

14. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Yeah im useing Nortons internet security 2009, ive been using Them since 05' and i never had a problem. Even when i turn it off i can't get it. And i use the most updated internet explorer. Im not sure if when the first time i tried to get in i messed it up or what. Guess im just not meant to chat haha. Thanks for all the help though everyone :D.

15. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

mike try forefox http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

its actually faster and more secure than i.e... also norton even when you think its turned off it still has registry entries running in the back ground,, its a resource hog too [slows down your computer]

I tune performance pc's as part of my living so if I can help just drop me a pm. I can talk you thru on msn.:)

16. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

anyone have time for the chat?

17. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Bump Bump Bump

18. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Bumppppp!!

19. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

blah,blah,blah bobobobobo...lol