1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Champion of champions?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by socks, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Sorry i dont no why that sent like that..

2. LOL.....
    ok.my bad.
    thanks for saying.

3. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Don’t know an AS of hand. KD is the judge who introduced us. I thought TA was a good dogman, as I said he didn’t get much credit or the recognition due him.

stedz likes this.
  4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Neilson was a bad dog mate! Fckr bit me anawl.

Soze the killer likes this.
  5. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

You could see it in his eyes! Lol!

6. Yeah...i agree lol..
    looks like one nasty cunt.

Southbanker likes this.
  7. Hahaha...did he give ya love bite mate.

8. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

You were right 1st time, it was Nelis that attacked king twat.

Soze the killer and oldguy like this.
  9. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Ok, thought you meant t’other

10. stedz

stedz Top Dog

KD was a good friend and mentor to me.

11. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Neilson was a real evil bastard ,but was supposedly bullied by a yorkshire terrier at home Lol.

Soze the killer and Southbanker like this.
  12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Them amber eyes hahaha! He was quick I give him that!

stickler and Soze the killer like this.
  13. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

K and his family are just genuine lovely people. Dispite being Stafford fanciers they fought a lot to defend the apbt against the dda. You can’t find a better person to learn from, with K the dogs come first. I’ll have to call ain’t picked his brain in a while.

14. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Ah ok mate. Not a fan of his then?

15. stedz

stedz Top Dog

I havent spoken to him for years,last time was on the phone and he warned me,to be careful,talking over phone etc,I think he could see me taking a certain path,and the position he was in he needed to keep his distance,but i enjoyed plenty of time with him,at his home etc studying peds,just talking dogs etc.Last i enquired about him he had some major surgery,he is a good age now but i always think about him and hope he is ok.

Southbanker likes this.
  16. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

I heard that London gangster Danny Woollard was a fan/owner of the Reid blood. And he helped reunite Skipper with Ed when the dog was stolen.

17. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

I do as well, about a year 18 mths with me, I’m sure he’d love a good natter about the dogs and to catch up, he always enjoyed that. Have to make sure D ain’t earwigging or she’ll tan my hide lol.

stedz likes this.
  18. Pure evil looking them amber eyes mate.

19. stedz

stedz Top Dog

20. Heard that to.to be honest

david63 likes this.