1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Trump

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Jul 26, 2008.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

2. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

I havnt heard anything about this dog or his offspring but looking at that Gr Ch Joey pic he sure does look like he is dead and stuffed like a dear or something.

3. LOOOL I must agree he looks dead as hell!

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

That dog is a trainwreck, I don't see how he can walk. Yes, he might have other great qualitys but damn......., his front end looks like he's had English Bulldog bred into him.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Joey was a hell of a dog, don't see much down from him. Don't know how he produced, or anything about his son, but I'm liking the pedigree alone.

6. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

That "look" is pretty common with dogs bred like that.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Joey was a hell fire dog.

8. Will big ass chains do that over time?

9. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

10. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

If that dog is a trainwreck,I wish I had a bunch of trainwrecks on my yard..
    The dog is a titled bulldog off of one of the greatest dogs to ever walk the face of this earth..What else could you ask for?. A narrower chest?.

You saying that he looks like he has English Bulldog in him is a failure to see that PERFORMANCE dogs come in all shapes and sizes..Calling a dog of this caliber a trainwreck because his chest isnt narrow enough for you shows your knowledge pertaining to bulldogs..

11. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

His chest is too wide and he is BADLY out at the elbows, and easty/westy. He might have been the gamest of the game but his conformation is still............. a trainwreck. And since I'm not familiar with the dog I was posting about the pic on his peds on-line ped.

I agree it doesnt mean he didn't have other possibly spectacular qualities. But on first look the poor conformation jumps out at you.

12. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

It is possible that perhaps his legs were broken. But like I said, his bloodline is known to throw bowed front legs.

13. cutt

cutt CH Dog

No big ass chains will not do that with time. Big ass chains may cause other distress to muscles and bones with time but bowed legs a is usually a trait thrown from certain types of breeding. IMO

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Is it true if a dog has bowed legs that they may be broken easier under certain types of stress?

15. Mkabayi

Mkabayi Pup

Jeeperino;

I was trying to send you a PM but can no longer recall how to do so:o.

Please drop me a blank e-mail to mnjandini@yahoo.com I need to chat to you about something pertaining to Ch. Trump.