1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Termite

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldslowblue, Mar 5, 2009.

1. alejo

alejo Banned

Can you email get me in touch with Black Gatt?
    Does BM knls have any straws from Black Gatt?

2. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

so u sayin if u get the pup that look the most like his ch father that pup will have a better chance to be successful than one that dont

3. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

No that's not what he's saying. Simply put...when basing a family/line off a particular dog the dogs down from him/her should not only resemble them but should also perform similarly. This builds consistency and limits variation in a line. They may not be the best of the litter but they should carry more of a genetic makeup of the family. Limeys pelican brief explains this theory well. Hope this helps.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Some get it and some don't.
    Ebady is picking up what I was putting down.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No, I'm in no way, shape or form saying that.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If your looking for a Termite dog I would want one that looked justlike him..If a breeders program is based on Termite ,,well his dogs should look like termite,unless he just did a cross then you will get somepups that look like the cross and the cross family!Does this mean thier bad dogs?Not at all just means they are not Termite dogs.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No matter how tight you breed ..you will always get throwbacks from the other families that were involved in your breeding program.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You also have to ask yourself when someone's breeding's are based on a certain dog such as Termite,or Alligator etc..Has this person ever laid a hand on Termite?If not then how does he know what traits and characteristics Termite had?How do you breed for something you never touched?

9. Sass

Sass Pup

what about dogs down from Pollocks Atilla? They look real nice. I dont know much about these dogs but they look nice to me. jmho

10. Wat up really interested in tha termite want to buy a female any one got one hit me up 407 617. 3035

11. Well culd u please contact me want a female call me ASAP 407 617 3035

12. I have Owned Ch.termite dogs for a long time ,I have dogs off Brooklyn knight Dilinger bred to Wallace's Tiny (POWS tiny on ped online ) I bred Tiny to Ch. Morocco this breeding produced Ch. Doug 3xw 1 x L , Morena 2xw & Missing link had one that was nice . Most Termite dogs are black but you can have Buckskin ,Brindle and so on ,let the color go lol it won't make them catch hogs better.. They are good dogs if you can find them

Jay

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    Crazy Hulk likes this.
  13. Warlord

Warlord Pup

funny nobody mentioned gr ch sirus...the best dog off of termite...but he was sterile

14. Don't forget Chester , Cana, Spider , Diablo,Kong ....

15. rednblack

rednblack Pup

16. rednblack

rednblack Pup

17. alejo

alejo Banned