1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Termite

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldslowblue, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

No dude he said a dog with termite in the pedigree a bunch of times wasnt a termite dog because he wasnt black and im sorry thats just stupid lol!!!

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Must have missed that part.

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

And we both know a dog doesnt have ta look like his daddy to be the one out of the litter looks dont matter period.

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well it was hard for me to read to with the brokin english lol!!!

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Hardcore????? They have had great dogs but they aint known for Termite????

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I realize they don't but I think your missing my point, the dog that looks the most like the dog your trying to get (in this case Termite) is the one closest to phenotype (regardless of anything else). You can't tell how a pup will act as an adult so looks are all you can go by with pup, and temperment to a point.
    Looks do matter when your tring to base your decision to get a pup since you have no idea how a pup will turn out, regardless of how it's bred.

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well we are just gonna have ta agree to disagree lol cause Termite threw alot of good dogs that werent black he did have some fine ones that were though too. And honestly the dogs in Termites pedigree that were great were RED or buck skin not black he got that from the out he has lol!!!!

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

hardcore has some good stuff down from termite

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Hmmm Wouldnt care ta post a ped of one woud ya? I cant think of any dogs that they have had that ive seen a pedigree of that has any termite in it. I know there has been some success with some kennels crossin Hardcore dogs with Termite dogs but not Hardcore doin it im not saying your flat out wrong i just never seen it????

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

looks like were meaning the same thing

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

No sorry dude we arent that aint a Hardcore dog wasnt bred by them you said they had Termite dogs and i said they didnt have one i could think of and showin Morroco only proves what i said right Dogboy bred his Termite bitch to a Hardcore dog that dont mean Hardcore had Termite dogs. They were always known for their Yellow/Jeep cross not Termite and i knew you were thinkin about dogs like Morroco but like i said those were other kennels breedin their Termite dogs to Hardcore dogs. Hell of a cross though and it worked for alot of kennels just not Hardcore lol!!!

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I'm glad you posted Morroco's ped though been awhile since i looked at it i usta ta chat online with his owner he had alot of Termite dogs always wanted one from him he also had Ch. MayMay which she always gets looked over when people start talkin about the best off Mayday because imo she was. Also had Ch. Sugar, Ch. CD's dam, and goin back to the subject all these dogs were bred to termite dogs at one time or another.

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

ok cool good nite dont memorize peds just know I like dogs down from HC as that is down from their blood...busy tonite :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
  15. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

16. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

thanx AGK, atleast someone knows whats going on;)
    and EO, stupid is for "not" knowing lol....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
  17. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

He is redboy/jocko it shouldn't matter

18. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

but if he's black he has the dominant trait of termite not red traits

19. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Could someone post the peds of Jenkins' "Shy Girl", Jenkins' "Little Termite", and the 504 Boyz' "Dr. Dre".
    We have plenty bred such as this down here.;)

20. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Could someone post the peds of Jenkins' "Shy Girl", Jenkins' "Little Termite", and the 504 Boyz' "Dr. Dre".
    We have plenty bred such as this down here.;) sorry but I'm not very computer savy.