1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Steve's Bullshit (3xw)(1xlg) /randy's Gonner (1xw) Rom /ch Avant's Alien

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AceBoogie, Feb 14, 2009.

1. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

:confused:I was wondering if this blood was still around I havent heard much about it, gonner was a rom dog bullshit and alien were champs does any body know how to get some of this blood, Ive already went through some of the folks I know but it seems this line wasnt that great out here in texas:confused:
    any help would be great:D

2. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

3. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

All the reshearch I have done kinda gave me an idea that this a sturdy family of dogs, but as far as finding a advocate of this line, boy I tell ya did I ever run in to a dead end.

4. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

My yard is actually based of 2 half sisters who are 1/4 Bullshit blood. I also have bullshit in a few of my other dogs but not more than 1/4.

5. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

Any Body Else Know About This Blood, They Make Good Confermation Dogs
    And I Would Like To Bring One Home

6. HOGDOGZ

HOGDOGZ Pup

7. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

Hell Yeah Let Me Know

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  8. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

check your home page

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

9. Do not post dogs for sale or up for stud. If you feel it necessary to peddle, do it elsewhere. THIS INCLUDES IN PRIVATE MESSAGING!! We do not mind if you share your kennel site, but do not do so with the intent to sell dogs.

10. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

theres not a post stating that he will sell the puppy he said he will let me get the pup but if thats a violation my bad

11. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I know this is old post, I just wanted to add there's some yards based off this blood 1/2 - 1/3. Great dogs in all aspects. Private yards over seas ask and ask and eventually if you ask the right person you'll get the answer Just fyi