1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Silver

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Jan 7, 2010.

1. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Maybe, but most people in USA stopped breeding this wonderful PERFECT breed and breeder from Balkan continued. I see so much WP GR CH, confirmation GR CH over there, hey what's up, this dogs are PIT bull terrier nor PAPER bull terrier... Too much peddler around who destroy the breed. I wouldn't buy a dog in USA, in Europe there is so many good stuff and we have own good bloodlines.

2. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

[QUOTE=WNK;398802]Maybe, but most people in USA stopped breeding this wonderful PERFECT breed and breeder from Balkan continued. I see so much WP GR CH, confirmation GR CH over there, hey what's up, this dogs are PIT bull terrier nor PAPER bull terrier... Too much peddler around who destroy the breed. I wouldn't buy a dog in USA, in Europe there is so many good stuff and we have own good bloodlines.[/QUOTE]
    Really... you know that comes across alittle rough my friend I will keep my AMERICAN STOCk Because that suits me just fine.....

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i just got to post something on here!!!.....now im not saying that ch.silver wasnt a good dog cause it sounds like he was and from the way u all talk about him, he MIGHT shake something over here but i dont kno!!!!....wat i do kno is this DONT GET THE USA FUCKED UP ABOUT THESE DOGS!!...THERE ARE STILL ALOT OF GOOD DOGMEN LIVING THAT HAS STRAIGHT KILLERS ON THERE YARD!!!...ONE OF U SAID (HOLD ON LET ME FIND IT) I would LOVE for a convention where the BEST around the world could meet! Man, I would pay a billion to be there!......LOL!!....DO U THINK PPL IN THE USA IS NOT SAYING THE SAME THING!!!....IM NOT SAYING U ALL DONT HAVE GOOD DOGS, WAT I AM SAYING IS U DONT WANT THAT RIGHT THERE!!!...THINK ABOUT IT!!...IF THAT SHIT WAS LEGAL AND U ALL COULD COME OVER HERE WITH THAT GOOD MONEY AND BET IT!!!...OMG!!!...WE WOULD BE DROOLING OUT OF THE MOUTH TO BET U!!!...IM NOT SAYING WE WOULD WIN THEM ALL BUT I PROMISE U WE WOULD WIN THE MAJORITY!!!!....AND U CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK BUDDY!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  4. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

crushbones, i hope you got a billion lol...;)

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

shittt!!!...me too!....lol

6. damon

damon Banned

I think it would be the other way round with europe winning the majority, I'd put my money on it

7. WNK

WNK Big Dog

I never said that USA-dogs are bad, but too much curs in hands of show people.
    It is funny, a real dogman from USA would not say that CH Silver wouldn't be a Champion in USA. A good dog is a good dog and it is a strength to respect other dogmen from all over the world, but some of the members on that board aren't able. And... Real dogmen don't write such stuff in official forums in the www :D So you all are just fanciers as I am not more. But I don't care anymore, some of you are just ridiculous and I don't need to waste my time.

8. damon

damon Banned

I think garret sold one of his dogs to Russia that he highly thought of and it was stopped inside 15 mins

9. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Rebel's Muggs, imported from USA, curred out in just 3 min, he jumped over the wall.

10. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

European dogs are more liable to excel in the sport due to the hard testing and freedom for sportsmen to network easily , I believe that European dogs have surpassed the calibre of american dogs. Ofcourse there are still modern day greats in america and yards that have ace's , but id favour the dogs over there.

11. damon

damon Banned

The top dogs in the USA are probably just as good as europes dogs, but on average I'd say they are quite abit behind

12. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

I thought this was a thread about a bulldog:confused: when did it turn into a pissin' match? Theres good dogs on both sides of the pond lets just leave it at that...:rolleyes:

13. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

What I don't understand about arguments like this is that you guys in Europe seem to think that the dogs Americans bring to the show ring are the same dogs we'd bring to the [].:cool:

14. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Nearly every topic about European dogs your "American heros" begin to sing like a cur.

It is all the same, and it is boring.
    I think 99% of the forum members didn't ever seen what gameness mean. So don't talk about things you have no clue about it. And since nobody seen CH Silver live nobody could say stupid things like that.

15. damon

damon Banned

i think mayday was offered a match with peras gr ch king but it didnt come off

16. redbill

redbill Big Dog

a good dog is a good dog regardless were in the world he/she is.
    you only have to look at the dogs that ch silver beat to tell you he was a good dog. credit were credits due:cool:

17. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

For the record I think CH Silver was a great dog. For every one who commented on the Black Mup match and all the " what if " talk, in every good match there are what if's, but they prove nothing. If every dog in history lived up to all the what if's then we would be looking at a far different picture today.

18. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

imo opinion the one good thing they have going over there is everything is still public (for the most part) and there's documentation to back up most people's claims.

but sorry friend, things overseas are rapidly changing, or getting ready to.

you all over there should be learning lessons on how American dogmen, whether they were of the sporting type or not, have been screwed and lost everything including their decades of work.

be more concerned with preparing yourselves when bsl hits your borders rather than arguing the validity of your country's dogs.

19. WNK

WNK Big Dog

I respect the American real dogmen like the dogmen from Europe etc.
    I am sorry but the BSL is here since 10 yrs and breeding and sometimes owning is totally forbidden.

20. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

once those laws are in place, it's only a matter of time before they come for your dogs.

best of luck and be safe.