1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Silver

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Jan 7, 2010.

1. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

Beat 3 gr. ch. and scratched back after being picked up cant ask for much more than that imo...:cool:

2. damon

damon Banned

he beat an absolute killer of a dog in black mup. black mup also killed the dog that defeated silver

3. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

sounds like a hell of a dog that Silver ch...

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a few of yall need to learn to read a ped. because "silver" was not a buckshot dog buckshot didn't make the breeding "silver" was out of or ever had anything to do with that dog. & yall are talking about scratching ? that just tell me you don't know how those games were play because it wasn't cajan or even modified cajan it was a form of country play with little to do with scratching. & in some matches over there dogs will fall asleep in on the wood so what does that tell you? if yall like dancing that's fine but our dogs ain't bred because they can do the moon walk.

5. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Not everyone likes the same style of dog(thank goodness)..If it were that way this would be pretty boring.

6. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

I wrote on this site some time ago about the "fierce" competition over in Eurasia and that I feel they may have some of the best stuff. Granted I know that there are still some "damn" fine stuff in the US ( for example my bitch belly mate brother Jake) but those guys in the east are doing it rite and they test their stuff REAL hard!

I was fortunate enough to watch my share of conventions from over there and lets just put it like this: WOW!

For the poster that said Ch. Silver would not make Ch. in the USA; what make you think this?!

I have seen Silver in action at one of the conventions and that there was a damn ace of a dog. I also saw Black Mup vs. Pepito! Let me tell you,to say Black Mup was a devastating dog is a gross understatement!
    For Silver to beat him, he HAD to be a dam fine speciman of a dog!

So to make the comment that Silver would not make chapion in the usa is a somewhat rediculous statement because if he could beat THREE GR. CH; I say he could do it!

I would LOVE for a convention where the BEST around the world could meet! Man, I would pay a billion to be there!

7. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

bahamian, whats up buddy? I saw you are breeding chiwa to a nice bolio stud..That looks great!! I have no doubt those are gonna be special. I will have to give you a call sometime. I still have your number.

JB

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Some people speculate to much lolol.

9. madboy

madboy Big Dog

10. Ludo

Ludo Pup

ROFL Some hilaryus reading here! You Americans always think the world of you and youre stuff, but ive almost certain that most of you would be amazed over the quality and stamina of the dogs over "here". Can just say that Ch Silver has to be one of the best dogs ive ever seen perform!

Regards
    LUDO

11. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

Am i wrong or didnt most your stock come from the USA ??? :rolleyes:

12. Ludo

Ludo Pup

Of course a lot of dogs come from youre big country, but aswell a lot of dogs origin from England or as said from Balkan countries. And as said before many lines has also evolved over here...

BTW A pic of Ch Silver:)
    [​IMG]

13. damon

damon Banned

Am I wrong or didn't most your stock come from Ireland and England???

14. Ludo

Ludo Pup

LOL True as you said it!!!:D

15. damon

damon Banned

I had to stick up for my fellow European lol!!

16. Ludo

Ludo Pup

Thumbs up bro!!!;)

17. damon

damon Banned

That's all they say when someone mentions the top dogs might be in Europe these days

18. Ludo

Ludo Pup

Theres for sure some serious contenders to the american dogs! Balkan, Russia and the Northern europe has all great dogs, aswell as the "old" countries England & Ireland.

19. damon

damon Banned

It's clear where there is better competition and better selection, that the Russian dogs and Balkan dogs are almost certainly the best dogs at min, also because of slacker laws

20. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

The Blue Print of the breed was created in the old country. The breed was PERFECTED in the USA. The stuff yal are doing over seas is stuff we been doin for decades. Nice dogs BTW. I aint hatin.. But yal aint doin nothin new!!:)