1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Silver

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

He completed every scratch asked of him and stopped some very very good dogs. Sure his style wasn't very flashy but selling him because of it? Can't agee with that one.

2. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

^^ My thoughts exactly ^^:cool:

3. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

Funny sh*t

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

well how did he loose because on his lose it does not say game

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

an i agree with been dont think he would of made ch here in the U.S.

6. damon

damon Banned

I did lose game

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

If he lost game then why does it not show that

8. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

If you would of sold him you would of kicked yourself in the ass after he whipped 3 grch's. You may say you would'nt but.........

9. WNK

WNK Big Dog

10. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

He out scratched 3 GrChamps.... If he can do that overseas I don't think it wit be different anywere else... Giva a awsome dog his props..

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

good dog mayby but would of never been a U.S. champ imo

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

the match he lost he was picked up but when he was asked to make his courtesy scratch he did.

good dogs are where you find them. across the pond or in your own backyard, silver went into the toughest competition possible, didn't leave aanny doubt wether he was a true bulldog or not.

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

when was this dog doing his thing

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

ok i see so he did scratch game thats good

15. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Please explain why not?? Is it because you dont like Sorrells dogs or over seas dogs??

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

less than 15 yrs ago

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Like i said before i like some Sorrell dogs i thinks there is better imo but they are good dogs an its not that i dont like over seas dogs its just i dont think most of them are as good what people think an go into poor comp thats jmo thanks

18. WNK

WNK Big Dog

You Americans are a strange pack :rolleyes: Do you think just your dogs are good? All others are bad... Yes you think so. If your dogs are soooo good why you don't come to us and show us? Are you afraid? Bunch of clowns here no more... Remember, the APBT became fighting dog in USA but his origin is England, and YOUR race is from the continent Europe/ Africa. Or are you all Natives? LOL have a nice day kiddies

19. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Not all americans..lol..That is funny though.

20. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Not all americans..lol..That is funny though.don't let people on this site give you a bad perspective on americans..