1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ch rutus rom

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dmd66, Feb 2, 2005.

1. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

who owns this dog and how do you get intouch with them. ch body snatcher's rutkus rom thanks

2. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

3. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

NO ONE OWNS THE DOG ANY MORE HE IS DEAD. MAY HE REST IN PEACE. THE RUTKUS STUFF IS STILL HEAVILY AVAILABLE UP NORTH THOUGH.

4. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

thanks, do you have info on the up north stuff

5. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

I Know A Guy Up Here In Mn That Owns His Son But He Wont Sell Shit... He Doesnt Sell Anything Thats Off Of Him... I Can See If I He Still Has It And Willing To Sell What He Has Off From Him...

6. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

thanks check your pm

7. 5555

5555 Pup

i talked to bodysnatchers last year about breeding to him, they may have offspring off him for sale or contact 101 kennels they have/had alot of rutkus stuff on their yard. ch rutkus had a littermate brother named FNK's red rage 2xw por who is producing just as good as rutkus. gfk kennels has contact info on him but if u cant find it i can get u an email to contact them about redrage. i know i plan on breeding to him this summer.

8. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

thanks jeep and 5555 check your pm and thanks again for the info dee

9. 5555

5555 Pup

no problem check your pm i emailed u a email address that should help u contact them

10. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

tried it, i'm waiting on a e-mail from them

11. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

hey dmd66 are you still looking for those dogs... let me know i might know someone that wants to sell one due to lack of space and because he just had a new breeding due in march...

12. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

yes still looking for those dogs or blood from them thanks

13. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

where are those pups you talked about off of ch rutus blood