1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch northern lads billy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KingFisher., Apr 21, 2011.

1. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

Any info on this one ? pics, match reports stories

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

good solid game dog.won 3 lost to his half brother deadgame.went the distance on several occassions . he produced pretty well too from the small amount of breedings he had.

3. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

very game dog, big athletic brindle dog, he was one of 4 champs sired by Reid's "Skipper"....R

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

1 beat mad micks red in 2.07 at 49lbs
    2 beat halls zac in 1.23 at 48 1/2lbs
    3 beat harolds ben in 1.08 at 54lbs
    4 lost to scotsmans ch max in 2.47 at 50lbs

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

6. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

thanks for that, those are some soild times he laid down, a big boy too you gotta love the look of him, one could only imagine how quick he was..

7. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

did he quit aganist max? should of known it was a kingfisher dog that beat him, theres something about that line that makes me smile......

8. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

read my first post again .

9. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

opps.......

10. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

i would have stopped at CH...most aint the same after that much show time. Gr CH are hard to get with a 75% performer.