1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Maximillion

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mott's APBT's, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

2. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

I guess no one likes maximillion blood anymore

3. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

I really like the creed dogs..esepcially off of red devil's son Max

I got a yard full but off of different bloodlines that used max in their foundation..

4. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

thats how my yard is.Its different then the most popular strain from ironline.mine was aquired by a guy in ohio.

5. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

what part of ohio

6. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

between lima and toledo is all i can say.I got them from j.Elliott he got them from johny culp

7. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

i stay in dayton sometimes,i know the where abouts your talking

8. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I have a Granddaughter of Elliots Ch. Kain II. Her mother was mostly Eli blood with a lil Bolio/Alligator. Shes 7 mths so far and VERY fiery and energetic with a nice hard bite. This is the first time I owned a dog bred like this and am happy with her so far. I know a few people with dogs bred similar to what you have on your yard.

YIS

9. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

yeh that wildside bitch china

10. CB

CB CH Dog

Bolio/Alligator wow that just sounds like a hell of a cross. Tell me how that turns out jeeperino.

11. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Yeah, Halls China Girl and Kain II made my sire Elliots Eightball. The Dam is Murphys Late night Kizzy the Eli/Bolio/Alligator bitch.

The Bolio/Alligator is from this dogs littermate(only 1 I could find on peds online)
    It is 2 gens back in my ped then bred into Eli stuff. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=37290

At 7 mths the bitch is one of my bigger dogs(apbt's) LOL Here is a pic of her at 4 mths even tho it says 6mths. I'll post an updated pic cause she looks more mature now with more tuck and muscle. http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=12171&c=3&userid=5109

YIS