1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH Mason's HOG

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mamba, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Mamba

Mamba Big Dog

Someone can kindly show me some CH Mason Hog blood? not cross whit Watchdog/Mc Cooy, only CH Mason Hog gameblood,

Thanxs at all for any help and interest on my request;)

2. WWII

WWII Banned

3. Mamba

Mamba Big Dog

Some years ago we haved a male that was a cross from GRCH Zebo and CH Hog bloodline and was a super dog, we want to make the same cross and so we need of this type of blood, can you council me in a todays kennel that own this bloodlines?
    On others hands i can try whit Rascal Stuff for pedro blood but i don't know whic is the todays better selection on Hog :(

Help me

4. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
  5. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

I don't beleive he has any of that stuff. I can assure you if the dogs were stolen it was not by him. He owned some of that stuff and I believe it was before he died.

6. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

Can we say...PM :D

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Just a reminder that putting contact info up on the forum is against the rules, as is using this forum to advertise or solicit stud service, or to sell puppies. You're not even supposed to do it via PM, so if we get complaints about people peddling behind the scenes, the person doing it is looking at a ban.

8. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

Boy you guys are sure uptight!!Relax a bit..Its good for the blood pressure...:)maybe I missed it but I did not see a sales pitch anywhere, maybe I missed it.

9. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

Damn ya'll already banned the dude???Jeez..Seems like a bit of a power trip for some of ya'll moderators.:eek:

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Read the rules, guy. Every forum has them. Ours say you get one warning and then you're banned. As far as I'm concerned, having your posts deleted and edited once should be warning enough. If you persist, you're banned. If your first post on the forum is peddling stud service, chances are you're not going to stick around long. If the rules are disagreeable to you, you don't have to stay.

ETA: Not a power trip. A pain in the ass, really. I prefer it when members catch themselves before we have to do something about it. I think most of the mods would agree with me.

11. I would have banned that dude just for showing that ugly ass ped...lmao...j/k:p

12. thelonewolf

thelonewolf Banned

I hope your not the welcoming committee..:p..TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!Or maybe this is your way of haveing power or control.Like I said..Maybe I did'nt see the sales pitch..

13. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

I think this is what he was trying to enforce.

14. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

That was part of it, yes. It was the repeated putting up of contact info and repeated reiteration that he was studding his dog out. There are 4 deleted posts in this thread, handled by myself and another moderator. All of them attempting to pimp his dog or set up the contacts by which he could do so. There was also another deleted thread started for the express purpose of advertising his stud.

It'd be a good idea, lonewolf, to just drop it now. It's already done. Harassing mods for doing their job is not welcome either. There are many things that we see which the members cannot, so if you cannot see something, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. ;)

15. Marty

Marty Guest

groundhog, AKA jessica johnson AKA rcdeadgame... I sent you a email of why your user name rcdeadgame was banned, your not fooling me :rolleyes:

By the way what user name are you planing on using?