1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch hpk solomon

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by domino, May 14, 2010.

1. domino

domino Pup

2. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

The dog is 100 % sterile makes you go hmmmmm dont it

good ol hp had to know brfore the sale

3. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

so the dog is not producing pups now.i see he has some on his offspring page.that sucks to pay for a stud dog that is sterile.:(

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

wouldn't be the only dog that has been said to be 100 % sterile. but produced offspring that made a name. best thing to do is talk to HPK about the dog.

5. claymore

claymore Pup

Agreed, just talk to him and see what he says. I will say this he has good dogs !!

6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

He offered to sell me a female off Solo so im thinkin he has been bred lol!!!

7. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

hpk has good dogs and a good reputation if he said he bred him i would believe him

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

he's owned, bred and show more high calibur dogs the most could dream of

HOF let him have the best of his stock

real deal

9. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

i am not saying anything about the man or his character,because i don't know him or anyone who has had dealings with him.all i am saying is if the guy paid money to have a stud dog of that caliber on his yard and we are probably not talking 1 or 2 hundred dollars that he is usless to him. and what will he do with him now?

10. domino

domino Pup

thanks for the replies all :)