1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Hobo Jack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by drz, Apr 17, 2010.

1. drz

drz Big Dog

Anyone know what his talents are? I mean besides the fact he can get people to line up to pay 5 stacks to breed to him:)

2. drz

drz Big Dog

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I got a grand champion chiuaua for anyone willing to pay five stacks to breed to a dog.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Who payed 5 stacks to stud him????

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

my friend has a litter off Hobo Jack son bred to nice boyles btch, none available but thats very legit blood, kept true

6. drz

drz Big Dog

Thanks for the reply. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the blood.

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

i wouldnt pay that much for a stud if chinaman, frisco, jeep, or tab magically came back to life one day

8. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Did hobo jack son get sold, if so are they studying Jim out or any info on that situation?

9. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

I don't know about the rate ??/ But back long ago those lines were nothin but business Clouse ,Patrickswere weel established and Maloneys were nasty terrors ....

10. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

dose any one on here have any of this blood breed true and keept working for shows ....... or could any one help me find some clouse or malony

11. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Wouldn't pay 5 stack if Dibo was still alive or any other dog for that matter!