1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Glock

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by swosprey, Oct 25, 2004.

1. swosprey

swosprey Pup

Has he produced yet? Anyone have any thing off him?

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

HE IS A BEAST!!!!
    From what I know, his owners aren't breeding him yet as the hunt is still on :-D although I do think they've made one or two

BB

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

As BBK said he has only been bred a few times. He is still out hunting and is still young. But proved he was all bulldog with Slim.

If everything works out with this young bitch I got and she is worth breeding she will be backed up to him.

----Yellow

--Mayday

----Dolly

Sire

----Dudley

--Queenie

----Xuxa

BITCH

----Mayday

--Shortday

----Yellow Girl II

Dam

----Mayday

--Hotstuff

----Moonshine

59.4% Mayday

44.6% Yellow

37.5% Shortday

29.7% Dolly

I think it would be a breeding that would definitely produce some solid brood/working stock. Time will tell.

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Was you there for the show with Slim??

BB

5. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

No, just blessed enough too have received a play by play. My traveling days are over for a while. How about you?

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Yes, we were there.

BB

7. Agreed, Glock is an awesome animal.

Bred once to CH. STORM but all the pups end up dieing.

As of a few hours ago, BCK states glock won't be open to stud for a good while.

Happy Holidays. ;)

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I hear he will over Ch.wrangler that´s true?