1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

CH- game or curs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MACH0, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

boze just because there livestock don't mean you can't bond or have feelings for them. but at the end of the day there still just livestock. no different then what's on your dinner plate , it's just they serve a different purpose.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

They used to do it to people so I don't know why it's so horrible to do to animals??? And I have to agree about a .22 being slow and painful. Why would you use one of the smallest calibers??? What's up with a 12 gauge? Much more efficient.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

12 gauge lol woooooowwww!!! you must have never seen what a 12 gage does at close range and are also ignorant as to what a well placed 22 round will do.Little twisted often? lmao overkill to the 10th power bro

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

It works............:p too easy to mess it up with a little old .22. I promise you bro, I know all too well what both are capable of. Twisted.........maybe. Point is to make it quick and painless. Goal achieved.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Hell if thats youre theroy. Why not use C-4 or better yet get youre hands on some wepons grade plutomium??:p:D

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

If I could buy C4 by the box for $15 at the local sporting goods store I might. Lol......J/K.

7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Lol just get a 50 cal and ul b st8. Lmao.

8. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

its obv he hasnt.....anything other than electrocution is just stupid

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Not really i dont think my kimver acp 45 is stupid

10. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

Some of the vets that deal with it nowadays have got it down to fine art!!
    You can easily do it yourself, with no harm to the bitch, for around $50.00(for the equipment).
    Surgical Insemination will up your odds of her getting in welp, to almost 90%. if you can find a vet skilled in the procedure

International Canine Sperm Bank has good info
    http://www.ik9sb.com/default.asp

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You're right man, I just make up shit to sound cool on the internet:rolleyes:...........I've never even fired a 12 gauge.........*sigh*..........some people

12. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

If I'm not mistaken....so are we?:confused:

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

that is what people forget that we are also animals, so are we property or livestock. you can not even compare a dog to a cow, cows are fucking food dogs are not, and dont bring china into this becasuse they are as fucked up as it gets, they kill any child other than the first one and in china you sure as hell can not talk shit about the government like we do or you would be put in front of a firing squad. dogs are not like cows or chickens that are used for food and they never will be, nio matter how much you wish they were. and for the fucking idiot who said we used to eloctrute humans how bad can it be well we used to hang people and wip the shit out of them, we also used to not live past forty get out of the past. electrocution is not fast and it is very painfull a .22 or a .45 is fine the .22 at the front or back of the head will go in bounce around and lights out. a five year old could handle that.

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Well we kill each other all the time, just like live stock..... We just don't show up between two slices of bread. Lol.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"If I'm not mistaken....so are we" "that is what people forget that we are also animals" so what are you getting at? you about to say they should have the same rights as humans ? because that's where your heading. it's pretty self indulgent say a dogs life has more value then a cow or chicken. see how hypocritical that is?

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

No by saying we are also animals you are putting or trying to put us on the same level as a dog or cow..that right there is animal rights 101. Yes you most certainly can compare a dog to a cow...they are both animals of a non human type...then you say not to bring china into it, lol, why because you don't agree with what they do? How about europe that uses animals that you would look at like a pet for food? Or one of the other cultures that holds cow as sacred? They are all animals that again are a non human type. Not saying I wish we used dog for food because personally I don't want to eat a dog, but the fact still remains that they are on the same level as a cow..no higher, no lower. You obviously have no experience with electricity past flicking a switch or you would know a little more about it.....yes a .22 is also perfectly acceptable if you have enough wits about you to use one effectively (which not everyone does believe it or not). You keep comparing dogs to humans, and that my friend is STRAIGHT A.R. shit you are preaching.

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

electrocution is fast and painless . boze you never been to a farm . they drop a 200 lbs hog in 1 second . it is much more humane than anything else .

18. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

Hey Ben,

"If I'm not mistaken....so are we"

That's just one sentence I said...please don't lump my statement in with other's...
    My thought's are not the way you are assuming..actually a lot different, as most of my life has been rodeo bulls, jersey breeding bulls, rough stock, fowl and anything and everything to do with farming.
    Got no use for humaniacs, or any extremist type thinking.

I'm happy with the philosophy "LIVE & LET LIVE...and mind yer own business"

All animals are equal when it gets down to it...and as far as putting anything down....ya'll do what and however you want, I have my preference's which lie in my thought of, which way would I wanna go if I had to make a choice.
    ..and it ain' sittin' in no chair...LOL

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i love how if i do not see dogs the same as cows i am autimatically an ar nut. now what you are doing is thinking like an ar nut. you are trying to control the way i think. i have the right to see them how i want just like you can see them how you want. just becasuse i feel these dogs deserve better than left on a chain to rot. do you want to know how they differ from livestock, here it is. dogs are social animals by nature they thrive on human contat. if you know anything about dogs you know this is true. cows need none of this they were never made pets. even working dogs are pets. now i believe show dogs are useless and are not dogs at all. dogs are meant to work but they are still pets, just they have a purpose. as far as rights no they deserve none and an animals life well i am a catholic i respect all life human or animal, but respect does not mean they should have rights. but a man that truly abuses, or starves a dog, should lose there right to own animals, jail hell no, fine no, but stable minded people do not beat animals or mistreat them. that is all i am saying. nothing more nothing less. they are animals but not all animals are the same, do you view a fucking squirrel the same way you do a dog, do you view an ant the same, because under your logic that is what you are saying. i feel they deserve respect and care nothing more. we ask a lot of working dogs it is only right that we give them a lot inn return. i also feel dogs belong outside, and with the right attention i feel they thrive on it, there muscles develope better and they seem to be tougher. so i resent the animal rights thing because it simple is not true.

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Booze..... foot in mouth time. LOL
    You are a smart dude. You will look back on this at some point and realize how silly youre stance is.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010