1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch Finley's Bo ROM real pedigree??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bxpits, Sep 21, 2009.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

in the sake boat with BR, does not really matter to me. I was just saying that is a huge contrast in dogs to be bred this 'real' way. it was like a hundred years ago any way. s.

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

3. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

I agree. I find no sense in lying about how a dog is bred. I'm sure in the background of my dogs pedigree there are lies, so I can only go by what I know for sure. But I can tell you one thing. Any breeding I do, you can be damn sure it's the truth!

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I hear ya, and thats the way its suppose to be......even nowadays breedings are being made, knowing theres no truth to the ped., yet will still cont to writem'out wrong....

I feel its one thing to know the lie is ther, but to cont to write out that lie and pass it as a "truthful breeding" is a cancer we try to avoid @ all costs.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
  5. kenneth

kenneth Pup

Its beutiful

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I'm with Bobby rooster. Keep bumpin them old threads..even though welve read them..its good to read old poss for new members..sets a learning curve..lol