1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch.dynomite x el negro pics

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Nov 10, 2011.

1. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

My Nana came from Sicily, and she made this unbelievable pasta with her famous marinara. Everybody wanted some, and I mean everybody, friends and family.
    But it wasn't until she was sick that she finally gave her daughters her secret recipe!

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Because it like this...wat I seen from Colby dogs I didn't like!!...but a bad sour taste in my mouth!..but I'm not saying it isn't any good ones out their I'm saying I wouldn't own one!!...ch.hobo is a damn good Colby cross dog but it's not my flavor!!..some ppl don't like frisco dogs and won't feed them!!..I'm the same way just wit Colby dogs!

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

This is not the line that I have worked with, the only reason that I ended up with the Walker dog is that I was looking for an out . At this time we are very tight in our line of dogs and had no idea that I would be getting a dog with so much controversary
    My fault for not checking Tom out more before this all happen, I'm allowed 1 mistake, and probably we all have made mistakes if you have been in these dogs any lenght of time.

I don't have any hard feelings toward any one giving their opinion on this board. I do read Ch. Dynomite's post about my dog and he has some good points, but at the end of the day It's my yard (breedings) and 99% of the time I have to go with my way of thinking. Wouldn't you say the same CB's about the way you do things???

This thread started out me just showing a couple of pups and the 1st 5 posts were fine then Ch. Dynomite had to post this "PURE REDBOY" post which seems that was to start bringing out people to argue, why don't you tell me WHY he did that, over a couple of pups pics.

Just so you will know this is my main line that I work very hard to keep private, because it has be true for me and N2k's, BBD KNL's and very few others. If you want to clear up what happen to the "GAGE" dog we will do that in a PM. The real story from someone that was there!!!
    PUBLIC LINK TO PED

4. What I have off thatyard I bred myself I don't have question marks. When say clueless I mean this frisco NEVER threw a red nose dog not once. Chinaman neither. He argues dynomite is a double frisco dog and he is NOT. That's what I was saying he is not god to dogs and when you get to the point where you stop listening and learning then there no help for you. You ever heard the saying sometimes its better to shut up and listen? Well this is a good time for it. So what he was the LAST to own dynomite I don't care we had chinarose 1 and 2 gr ch miss sassy doesn't mean I know everything about them before I got there and aqny exact knowledge on how they were bred from me would be a lie but....I'm telling you how dynomite is bred take or leave no matter to me.

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!..u must do cause ur replying to a post I said!!...now to say u don't give a damn about any of my post but really it's the opposite, if wasn't for ur smart ass comment I wouldn't be replying bacc to u now!!....lol

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Were u their when dynamite was bred????

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i understand wat ur saying stratos!!..when u were looking for an out why didn't u just out it with a c'ham dog??...u should have bought something off rusty then!..lol...those are ur dogs stratos and u can do anything u want with them!!..no need to pm about the gage thing situation, I already kno wat happen!!....for the record as I have said before I like ur walker dog and I like the breeding u did!...ur thinking is the one that doesn't make since to me!..And that's my opinion

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

9. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

10. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

a couple questions for u! Who's mother did u own? U never got a rednose dog correct? Can u please tell me what colors were the dogs and how they were breed? Also can u tell me what dogs u breed those dogs to and how were they bred ? Please post peds! Also another question . What colors can u get when when u inbreed bolio dogs? Would love to hear ur answers to these questions.Thanks!

11. Got one for u mr. Dynamite answer some of mine first and stop dodging questions then I will return the favor.lol trying to figure out who I am huh? Funny

12. Got one for u mr. Dynamite answer some of mine first and stop dodging questions then I will return the favor.lol trying to figure out who I am huh? Funny...and while you and tg r trying to figure out who I am. Ask him how hobbs tuffy was REALLLY bred lmao

13. ...................#real

14. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

thought u were done? But u still kept talking after u made urself look like a dumb ass.

15. Whose the dumbass you haven't answered one question the knower of all

16. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

What questions am I avoiding? Ur the Mr know it all. So u answer my questions aso I can school u! Real simple u make claims (I didn't) so back them up. So far ur not looking to good on ur claims. U can't back up a single thing. Just like I pm u.lol! Who cares how tuffy was bred. What does that have to do with the Frisco or Dynomite breedings? R u suggesting every generation TG hangs papers? That basically what ur saying and it doesn't make sence. Stop ducking and answer the questions.

17. Least I admitted where I WAS wrong. But you the one who knows all haven't been able to answer one of my questions whose the dumbass. I am sure you have a mirror, please use it. Thanks

18. Talking to you

19. Got one for u mr. Dynamite answer some of mine first and stop dodging questions then I will return the favor.lol trying to figure out who I am huh? Funny...

20. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog