1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ch curts cowboy best proven crosses?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bliss, Apr 1, 2010.

1. bliss

bliss Pup

Have access to breeding to Alamo's Rooster

2. vellie

vellie Big Dog

3. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

curious. Who gave access to Rooster?

4. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    NO ONE THAT MATTERS! Gave him dinner, kissed his head, picked up his poop tonight just like every other night. Sweet dog, just like his daddy, fed him to the day he died also. Rooster is one of the proudest creatures to ever walk the planet. This lil dog is special so far beyond what he may be pursued for by the people wanting to do a cross with cowboy, whom I also knew on a intimate level fed him and picked up his poo also. By far the best cross was the Bolio cross. This should be obvious however as the Carver Bolio cross has been proven for many years. When taken to the Midge or MageROM ie GR CH Pedro (Rascal) dogs were great. We crossed the Cowboy Bolio & Cowboy Rascal dogs with great success. Rooster was bred to Yellow bitch that threw a Ch. <o:p></o:p>
    Then again I what do I know.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I recently seen some Cowboy bred pups out west, I was really impressed with these hounds!

6. texmex32

texmex32 Pup