1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ch. Chulo Loco (sp?)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by 14rock, Dec 21, 2006.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Looking for info on a champion, either a son of Mayday or grandson, cant say which with 100% accuracy. I've heard of him before, but can't seem to find anything now that I'm looking (funny how that works aint it). A partner of mine may possibly be breeding a bitch to him, and looking for any info, to verify from outside sources.

If his name was not "Chulo Loco" its very similar, I was having a hard time deciphering a heavy accent. Possibly "Chico Loco". I know its "C####o loco".

2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

3. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Try Chucho Loco, it kind of rings a bell in my head. If not just call one of those kennels that runs that blood and ask them.

4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

I think its Chuco Loco "crazy boy." Ive heard of it. I'll see if I can find out how he is bred.

I think Crenshaw had a dog named that as well.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Good info, thanks guys. Pitbull219, thats very probable being a son of Mayday.

50- I know I've heard of him before as well, my searches have come up empty now that I'm looking.

Before my partner breeds to the dog we will see the papers, I'm just trying to find out any info I can on him before we meet again.

Heard alot about a "gentlemen" as well, I'm also searching for him for the next time we talk.

Thanks guys :)

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

My appologies, I was incorrect, yet again. I was a bit confused, the man I was talking to was the breeder of "Chulo Loco" and I believe the older fellow said he was a Corvino dog. The dog he is using for stud on my partner/mentors bitch was named "Gentlemen", and I'm unsure of his breeding, or title. He will be dropping off some pups in a few weeks, as well as picking up a prospect he bred which we've raised for nearly 3 years, who shown better then any of us could of expected for his first time out. We will see the papers then, however I'm curious to find out what I can now, before meeting with him again, and months before the breeding will take place.

The bitch we are fixing to breed is the result of an all match-quality litter, in which she showed to be the best, shes also the best dog my mentors seen in 20 years. She is a phenomenal animal to say the least, and we are expecting big things from her offspring, if we can get any off of her. The original plan called for bringing her to Machobuck, which I believe will be done after this breeding, provided all goes as planned and I can get her hooked to him. Traveling to their yard her next heat is not an option, but hopefully after her next, I'll have the funds together to make that trip.

The bitch has only been bred once, none of the pups made it, most were stillborns, but a few came out live, which died within 24 hours of birth. She had 10 pups total, if she has that many again, we will be set. And you best believe, I would make room to feed everyone of them dogs in a heartbeat, none would leave the yard, except what is going back to the breeder!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2006
  7. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Boy is Chico, not Chuco.

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

si me hablos, but the dog that I am talking about is called "chuco" or "chulo" but thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2006
  9. Doggy

Doggy Pup

10. Aurora

Aurora Pup

The bitch has only been bred once, none of the pups made it, most were stillborns, but a few came out live, which died within 24 hours of birth.

Hey not that it's any of my business but that sounds like brucelossis . Hope all is well with your bitch

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thanks for the concern, its my partners bitch, not mine. I am not worried its brucelosis yet, we blame ourselves for not having oxy on hand when she was dropping. The first two I believe came out live, the owner got called into work, and had to leave a friend to watch the birthing. After the first came out, it was almost a 4-5 hour wait until anymore, one got stuck in the birth canal, and the rest suffocated. I wasn't there to help out at the time, this time, we will both be there, keeping a close eye, and knowing what to do.

Doggy-Thank you, thats the dog. Anyone happen to have the Issue of "Your friend and mine" with him as the coverdog?

Got two pups last night, and was quite suprised when I seen the peds. As I mentioned before, I was having a very hard time understanding the thick accent, and mistook "Yellowman" as "Gentlemen", so it was a suprise to see the pups were double bred Gr. Ch. Yellowman, a dog Im very familiar with, and respect. This is also the stud we are breeding my mentors bitch to. Hopefully we can get some good working stock, as well as brood stock for the future....this is our first experience with Mayday dogs. The dam of the pups is a Chinaman/Jeep dog. Off working sons of Jeep, while he was still alive, none of the "famous" pretty papered Jeep dogs that had the balls bred off them for pretty papers. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=219555

Thanks for the ped on Chuco Loco again ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2006
  12. Glad to see you are happy with the pups you got. I truly hope they turnout the way you want them.

I too am looking to add one to my family. It has been about 6 months and have not yet found (or decided) the right one. One of the candidates is a Barracuda dog from RNTK (Freak x Red Twister) but have ? about the parents and turning out percentages. Like I have said before, my space is very limited and have to make extra careful decisions.

Good luck and hope you take pictures of your new additions.

13. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

We have a pup off of Freak and Tuff Day. We also have a prospect off of Deuce and Jersey. They are very good people to deal with. I believe that there is still some pups availabe off of Freak and Red Twister.